+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech hat with brim

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Tech hat with brim

Does anybody know where I can get a Tech hat with a full brim? Like a booney, panama, or fedora? Heck, I'd even take a bucket hat.

Puppy ShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the earsShadowDog seems to have something between the ears ShadowDog's Avatar

Re: Tech hat with brim

You can borrow one from the band director Robken. I bet he's got more than one.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech hat with brim

They used to have some at www.techteamshop.com. I bought one several years ago.

+ Reply to Thread