+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moment Sportswear is founded by an Alum.

Puppy BirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really nice BirdDawg's Avatar

Moment Sportswear is founded by an Alum.

To all my Bulldawgs out there, I wanted to inform "ALL" (and I mean ALL of you) of a new Athletic Apparel company that has just started and is in the process of having high end performance apparel and 12 different sport uniforms for men and women in the very very near future. It's my company and it's called Moment Sportswear.

We launched our brand about a month ago and it's a slow and steady climb. As you will know after reading this, the company is in Orlando and we have every intention of becoming a national company. Our sourcing for our apparel is made in the same factories as the major brands (yes "those" brands you probably are wearing right now) and our quality will be the same.

I ask each of you kindly to go to Momentsports.com for our website as well as Momentsports for facebook, twitter and instagram and see what we are all about. Make sure you watch our video on the front of the webpage! Our marketing will be based on the psychology of sport and the pressure of winning. I hope you all find it intriguing, entertaining and interactive as you navigate around the sites. The response from people i know from my years in the sports business has been unbelievably positive, but we have to get the word out on a very tight and limited budget as we are a startup and we are still working to take it to retail.

We are the worlds first truly interactive sports brand as you will see on the website. Your support of my products will be greatly appreciated and i hope one day to be a major source for uniforms and apparel across the country but especially to my alma mater.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions either here or at Admin@momentsports.com. Don't call me tonight around 10 my time though because i will be glued to the TV :icon_wink:

Thanks and God Bless Everyone and GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Moment Sportswear is founded by an Alum.

Interesting. Are you funded enough? Need investors? Or have you thought about appearing on Shark Tank?

+ Reply to Thread