+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: pigtails loses!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: pigtails loses!

Yeah, I'm sure mooooolkey has that kind of pull to hand-pick refs for her games. She obviously did for this one, else baylor would have been pummeled by 30!

And, at the end of the day pigtails lost!!!

Everything else is just details....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It amazes me how poor the officiating still is in WBB. It's been an absolute joke for decades not to mention the bias laced portion of their pitiful work. You would think the "powers that be" at the top would have demanded more. But maybe they like it this way and are in control. Hum....Then again, why are the major news reporting businesses, reporters and owners as well as cable companies so poor at their trade and biased as well. Hum......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I doubt Nick Saban gets to pick his refs.
    The liberal media got to pick the format/debates and moderators as well as their candidate for President so what's stopping NCAA WBB from giving KMR her pick of WBB refs? :icon_wink:

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure mooooolkey has that kind of pull to hand-pick refs for her games. She obviously did for this one, else baylor would have been pummeled by 30!

And, at the end of the day pigtails lost!!!

Everything else is just details....
    Baylor fans :bigcry: do you want some milk and cookies? What a bunch a spoil brat losers blaming the refs for the lost, just like Baylor. Remember nobody cares because "They're Baylor" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-VinD6jEc

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Wish I had watched it now. Sure put me in a good mood to hear the results!

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I am just amazed that this many people on the board did watch it!!!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    Guilty..I watched the last five minutes after seeing the score on ESPN crawl.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't watch it. Saw the score the next morning and, then, read about it. Really could care less about Baylor athletics. I caught some of the Tennessee game against Oklahoma, but it wasn't much of a game.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    Didn't see a single second. I do like the angle of the colossal upset.

But it's been 13 years since she left Tech. Will we be talking about Dooley and Dykes that long? If she ever returned to Ruston for some recognition program, I'd sure be there in respect for all she meant to our program, but...

TIME TO PUT TO REST FOREVER.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post

But it's been 13 years since she left Tech. Will we be talking about Dooley and Dykes that long? If she ever returned to Ruston for some recognition program, I'd sure be there in respect for all she meant to our program, but...

Amen.....

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post

I have no idea what made me check the game, but about the time I did UL went crazy with the three.

Mrs. Russdawg called me about that time, mom keep calling back ever few minutes.

How many National Championships did Pigtails and BG win?

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

ESPN cut off UL's press conference.

It is worth reading.
    http://blog.newsok.com/ou/2013/04/01...medium=twitter

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

They did however, get a lot further than we did!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Whining about the last foul on Griner is absurd. There is no question it was a foul.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Whining about the last foul on Griner is absurd. There is no question it was a foul.
    True. That was unquestionably a foul. Thought it was interesting that Walz was griping about the push off that was Shimmel's last foul. That was also unquestionably a foul. Coaches never see a foul committed by their players.

Don't like what Kim said there. She's talking about the team losing focus because "they couldn't believe that foul call" Even if it was a bad call, you still have to make the right play. And that wasn't a bad call. They should have been ready to go down the court to Griner. Of course, what was even worse was pressing on that last nine seconds.

Kim's a good coach. Baylor wouldn't have won the 2005 title without her. But she didn't do a particularly good job last night.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Maybe, but one thing we can always be certain of, your bias and hatred will always shade your view.
    Amen, Cal&Ken, Amen. Dawg80 appears so juvenile when he behaves like that. His emotions so cloud his judgement that I certainly would not want him in the foxhole with me. He just might mistake me for the enemy and shoot me.

+ Reply to Thread