+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: pigtails loses!

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Re: pigtails loses!

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Man Law: Thou shall not openly covet, in an especially pathetic manner, another schools women's basketball coach.
    Definitely

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by SEHarshaw View Post
    Well I'll start off by saying that it's obvious that you are a poor reader and that you are full of hate and content specifically for Mulkey, Griner and company so after this I will not respond to your jealous closeminded ignorance because it is simply pointless.

First off I did not call Shimmel a thug. I said she was the one ACTING thuggish and foolish and there is no way anyone who saw the one play I refered to could argue oposite. Secondly, I clearly stated that I had no ties or preferences to/with Baylor, Mulkey, etc, and was actually impressed with the BASKETBALL PLAY of Louisville. I am a fan of basketball and have become a big fan of womens basketball since i now coach girls and no way around the fact that Griner has been HUGE (no pun intened) for the advancement and general gains in interest concerning the womens game. She has also, since that one insident her freshman year proven herself to be a solid student, teammate, and figure in her home and college communities which you would know if you actually did any reading or research on someone before generalizing them. I bet you probably call her and Balor girls "nappy headed hoes" to when you are around your buddies. Or I bet you wouldve made a good Govenor in MS or AL back in the 40's or 50's since you like generalizing groups of people. You and your kind need to go away biggot!

My ties are actually to LA Tech... well, Tech and common sense and objectivity which you clearly are in short supply of on the last two. Anyway, enjoy your hate filled jeaslous rants about people and things that dont know you exist. Have a nice life... and oh yeah... GO TECH.

PS: if you're going to talk trash about people at least have the courage to no hide behind a generic username!
    That is your opinion, but is best to not even use the T word. Baylor lost, Mulkey overreacted and Louisville took down Baylor and Tennessee, end of story no excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Because UL was able to hit 16 threes (many of them from NBA range last night) Baylor may well have been the only team in the country that could have lost to them by only 1 point. I have never seen a women's team hit threes like UL did. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen many men's teams do likewise. UL has probably won their last tournament game this session. No team can shoot threes like they did in back-to-back games (UL hasn't come close to what they did last evening this entire season). When a team shoots the three like they did, it is almost impossible to beat them.

Tennessee should take them out tomorrow night.
    You called that one.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

is Griner really a woman? I have my doubts.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    is Griner really a woman? I have my doubts.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sports don't build character.....they reveal it.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    She said for them to ask her questions about it, there is ZERO that NCAA will do about it except make sure that those officials never officiate another game that she is coaching.
    That will be one of the requirements.
    I had forgotten about pigtails' outburst after the A&M loss two years ago, or I would have also figured the one-game suspension was coming. Per diem loss was a cinch based on past precedent.

Official NCAA release
    http://www.ncaa.com/news/ncaa/articl...-suspension-re

+ Reply to Thread