+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sara Carter

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

Sara Carter

I saw in an article that Sara Carter left the women's program. Does anyone know when she left and where she went?

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Sara Carter

So how many assistants is it now that have left Spoon?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    So how many assistants is it now that have left Spoon?
    There will be changes that are needed. Think of it as a freed up salary for now. They staff will look different next year and is going to breathe some life into the program.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I read the article this morning, but now I can't find it. Maybe, "Spoon is going to try and lure somebody who is doing the same thing with the Liberty this summer. 'Spoon is not the only one.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Another one gone

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    There will be changes that are needed. Think of it as a freed up salary for now. They staff will look different next year and is going to breathe some life into the program.
    I understand what you are saying, but if we are expecting assistant coaches t breathe life back into the program then we are in trouble. That is exactly what we thought spoon was going to do and now, using another breathing reference, we are on a respirator.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We need an entire new staff. I mean ENTIRE!!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by LT2 View Post
    I saw in an article that Sara Carter left the women's program. Does anyone know when she left and where she went?
    Sara left to move closer home, she is really close with her family and she is huge into the fitness industry. I am under the impression that while she has left coaching on the basketball floor she is now moving into the fitness training aspect back in Miss.
    Sara is a good girl and while I will miss talking to her coach to coach it will be great to see her do well in her future plans.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We need an entire new staff. I mean ENTIRE!!
    need and want are two different things.
    While many want an entire new staff that isn't gonna happen. That could happen in the future but not gonna happen now.
    There are changes coming but right now what this program needs is our support.
    I know that they have it so before I get slammed with the "I don't have to like the coach to support the program" crap just know that there are a lot of transitions going on over there.
    They are moving at the pace they need to move at to get this done.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    need and want are two different things.
    While many want an entire new staff that isn't gonna happen. That could happen in the future but not gonna happen now.
    There are changes coming but right now what this program needs is our support.
    I know that they have it so before I get slammed with the "I don't have to like the coach to support the program" crap just know that there are a lot of transitions going on over there.
    They are moving at the pace they need to move at to get this done.
    Agree.........

Also, I don't understand people that want change and are upset with change at the same time. Are some of you angry that a coach is leaving, but angry that you aren't seeing change? That doesn' make sense. Let this play out over the next several months. You will be happy about the results, if that is possible.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

The reason is that its all been excuses..this one left for family, this one left for whatever. How about a leader that makes quality decisions and gets people who are willing to dig in with her and turn things around.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Tech WBB needs an ENTIRE new staff. Hell, even fire the ball girls!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Tech WBB needs an ENTIRE new staff. Hell, even fire the ball girls!
    Sometimes it is MUCH better to fix up a grand old home than to tear it down and start over.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Sometimes it is MUCH better to fix up a grand old home than to tear it down and start over.
    Just like your grandpappy's rifle that you replaced the stock, barrel, firing pin, chamber, trigger...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Just like your grandpappy's rifle that you replaced the stock, barrel, firing pin, chamber, trigger...
    More like you have a beautiful mansion that fell on hard times for a few years. You don't tear down the house, you renovate it and make it come to life again.

+ Reply to Thread