+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sara Carter

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Sara Carter

We will see...i heard nothing positive at the gathering friday..course we cant call it a banquet this year

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

But if mold or termites get hold, you might have to gut and just leave the shell standing. The shell being the arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    More like you have a beautiful mansion that fell on hard times for a few years. You don't tear down the house, you renovate it and make it come to life again.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

More like you have a beautiful mansion that fell on hard times for a few years. You don't tear down the house, you renovate it and make it come to life again.
    That's a problem when the foundation of that mansion has shifted and cracked to the point that it has been decared uninhabitable. You tear it all down and start over.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Everytime I read something on here I'm reminded of Jim Collins' "Stockdale Paradox" Quick summation: Stockdale was asked how he survived the Hanoi Hilton. He said that he always was confident he'd go home. He was asked who didn't make it -- he said "the optimists." Stockdale believed he could make it, but never expected it "any moment". Collins talks about businesses who are unwilling to face the brutal facts. It's hard not to think of that in these discussions.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Everytime I read something on here I'm reminded of Jim Collins' "Stockdale Paradox" Quick summation: Stockdale was asked how he survived the Hanoi Hilton. He said that he always was confident he'd go home. He was asked who didn't make it -- he said "the optimists." Stockdale believed he could make it, but never expected it "any moment". Collins talks about businesses who are unwilling to face the brutal facts. It's hard not to think of that in these discussions.
    "For myself, I am an optimist--it does not seem to be much use being anything else." --Winston Churchill
    Optimism isn't enough to get it done; however, it coupled with hard work is the only way to get it done. There are changes coming that will help us get on the right course again. Everything that stays the same is met with anger on here and every change is met with anger on here (see this thread as an example). I like th quote by Churchill above, because it holds a LOT of truth.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Tech's WBB's old mansion needs the Cat D9 treatment. Right down to the foundation!

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Agree

Bulldog Tech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the rough

Sort of along the same lines as my recent "bottom of the barrel, clean it out and start fresh" comment.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

we all know you can't believe any thing you read on line or anything that the Sports Department puts out as gospel!
    It very well could be that Sara and the Assistant coach that left earlier in the year I think is name was Capito or something like that both may have been ask to move on politely!
    A new coaching staff to help TSpoon can't do any thing but help...
    Everyone wanted change and now their getting it!
    We all knew that something had to give... and it was not going to be TSpoon till next year if she doesn't turn the program around!
    Now, what I am hopeing is that the Techsters hit the gym and get stronger, so that they can hang with the more physical players that seem to be competeing in Div.I
    these days!We will not have all the new-comers that had to learn to work together next year...

I suppose that info would be more suitable in another thread but getting a awesome coaching staff to help the Techsters and TSpoon is something we definatly need at this point!
    Let's just hope that TSpoon gets the right ASSi. coaches on her staff for 2013-2014!
    Go Techsters!

+ Reply to Thread