+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody sign

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Anybody sign

I believe we may been in deep trouble

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Broome to NSU? Haven't heard that. Just saw Brooke and NSU AD Greg Burke the other day and neither mentioned it. Not that they owe me a daily update or anything, just that they know how fond I am of Broome and I would think one of them might have whispered that news to me. Oh well. I intend to find out for sure today though.
    Officially, the last recruit signed by NSU (Brooke) is Emily Spector, Keller, Texas. They are mum (taking the 5th?) on confirming any other "news" about recruits. Not saying Brooke hasn't, or won't sign Broome, but officially that hasn't happened.

Curious, Goodfun, where you got your info. Again, not saying it ain't so, just no one seems willing to confirm nor deny this.

Puppy Goodfun isn't thought very highly of around hereGoodfun isn't thought very highly of around here

Unable to confirm or deny must mean guilty as charged, or that is what I've learned from all the Law and Order episodes. Point is we get out recruited by quite a few schools, of lesser pedigree, these days and instead of questioning the leadership, of our tradition rich program, the members of this chat board congratulate the other coaches for fighting the good fight and coming out victorious. This approach is fine with me and like I always say lets have good fun!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Here's the straight scoop, and I got it straight from the source....

Broome is ineligible to play for any school due to on-going NCAA issues. She has enrolled at NSU as a student, but will NOT be part of the NSU WBB program. It's my understanding that most likely her college career is over.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the straight scoop, and I got it straight from the source....

Broome is ineligible to play for any school due to on-going NCAA issues. She has enrolled at NSU as a student, but will NOT be part of the NSU WBB program. It's my understanding that most likely her college career is over.
    You burst everyone's anger bubble...... LOL

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

and you so said that with a smirk

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    and you so said that with a smirk
    :icon_wink:

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I wanna go ahead and brace the negative nellies that more news is coming, not sure when it is going to be released but I just want you all to know that while some of you are gonna look at it as the worst day ever and the program is completely dead it will be alright. The sun will come up tomorrow and the day after.
    There will be news coming, some will view as bad and some will view as good but there is more news coming out brace yourself, it could be today, tomorrow or in the next few months.
    Have a great weekend.

I have great or maybe not-so-great news too! Great things could be happening for me. Could happen tomorrow, or maybe in the months to come, or maybe not at all. All depends on my winning the megabuck lottery! Stay tuned.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Details?

If spoon is leaving be about the only good news I could think of unless Leon is coming back

Dawg80 I am gonna need you to choose them numbers wisely. Best of luck on that.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    If spoon is leaving be about the only good news I could think of unless Leon is coming back
    Well don't know about Leon but I know that Spoon ain't going anywhere other than NY Liberty for the summer. I can confirm with almost 100% certainty that she will be back.

Added good news should I win the megabuck lottery. I will personally hire the next WBB coach at Tech and pay their entire salary myself! Of course....that coach will be me!

(That should send them screaming into the streets! Screaming what? You decide...)

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I have great or maybe not-so-great news too! Great things could be happening for me. Could happen tomorrow, or maybe in the months to come, or maybe not at all. All depends on my winning the megabuck lottery! Stay tuned.
    WOW!! With dawg80 as the Techsters "patron sponsor" supporting philgarris in a lucrative coaching consultancy, "HERE COME THE LADY TECHSTERS!!":icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread