+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Griner's "out"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Griner's "out"

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Champ110, I have always respected you and your opinion. I have no problem with homosexuals holding hands in public or having pictures of their significant others in their office etc., it's this militant vibe that is slowly creeping up in the Gay Marriage cause that I get annoyed with. I understand the tough road that homosexuals have come down and that most seek just to be accepted. Most people, including myself do accept a persons right to love anyone they please, excluding pediphelia. I just won't be called names because I differ in opinions from others. Yes i know you didnt do it. The issue I take with invoking the Holocaust is this. We all have faced horrible atrocities in our past, whether it be Jew, black, native American or Homosexual. Invoking such a horrible act over such minor disagreements marginalized what happens in the late 30s and early 40s and it's not germain to the situation. The GD Germans got nuthin to do wit it! Peace and I wish you well.
    It is just part of history. Bringing it up is good and we have to make sure that kind of thing never happens again. History does repeat itself, when we don't learn it or know it. Glad you are open minded about the other issues. Gay marriage is an equality issue and will eventually be recognized. I am for all equality for everyone.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    You have no clue who I am. You simply labelled me because you saw something in my argument that you disagreed with. You did slam me and to be fair my grandfather is Jewish on my mothers side, but not my mothers mother. You were wrong and you know it. Stop trying to backtrack.
    You need to develop a thicker skin. No one slammed you. You USED your "part Jewish" argument to "slam" others for bringing up the Holocaust. Where you and I agree is that discussing the Holocaust in any way related to this thread is ridiculous. I didn't slam anyone for being Jewish, and if you knew me, you would know why. You simply made a stupid comment. So I responded. It's your right to make a stupid comment, and it's my right to call you on it.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I'm done with this ignorant thread. You can't help you self. If anyone disagrees with you you go full out liberal and commence with the name calling. Peace!

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Baylor....just like every other school in the nation...wants to be successful in athletics because that equates into mega-buck$! To that end they are willing to set aside whatever "code" they feel can be set aside. Like other schools, they will draw the line when the possibility of something "illegal" may occur, such as recruiting violations, that will do harm to the athletic department. Short of that or other potentially harmful activities, Baylor is like everyone else...win at all costs, garner the big buck$.

And no, before some fool posts something, I am NOT saying WBB standing on its own equals big bucks. But it contributes to rallying the base, the alumni, etc and that means more revenue and more donations, etc... So, yeah, winning matters in ALL sports.
    This. Since when does Baylor care about a moral code. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baylor_...etball_scandal

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    This. Since when does Baylor care about a moral code. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baylor_...etball_scandal
    Which is why everyone involved was fired or let go.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

This is very problematic for Baylor, going to be interesting to see if/how BU deals with it.

http://espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/9...uiet-sexuality

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Griner probably be staying out of Georgia ??

http://news.yahoo.com/crowds-break-g...192824248.html

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A comedian commenting on that NBA player "coming out" and adding that other pro athletes might also shock the world by "coming out," then added: and now I expect to see a female athlete come out and shock the world too...by stating that she is 100% straight!

+ Reply to Thread