+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL’s first openly gay player could be MTSU kicker

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

NFL’s first openly gay player could be MTSU kicker

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Re: NFL’s first openly gay player could be MTSU kicker

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post

"Not tht's there is anything wrong with that!" If he can kick, not hit on the str8t teamates...who give a crap?

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    If he can kick, not hit on the str8t teamates...who give a crap?
    +1

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    "Not that's there is anything wrong with that!"
    A fellow Seinfeld fan.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this is history making!

Little help, just to put this into perspective, when did the first player that preferred blonds over brunettes first join the league, or the first player that preferred hot legs instead of a cute bootie?

When did the first player that liked petite women instead of tall model types join the league?

In other words, who cares? I'm just sick of the "in your face" crap about all of this. I don't care if you like brown eyes instead of blue. I just don't care, so just get it out of my face!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Wow, this is history making!

Little help, just to put this into perspective, when did the first player that preferred blonds over brunettes first join the league, or the first player that preferred hot legs instead of a cute bootie?

When did the first player that liked petite women instead of tall model types join the league?

In other words, who cares? I'm just sick of the "in your face" crap about all of this. I don't care if you like brown eyes instead of blue. I just don't care, so just get it out of my face!
    You are absolutely correct. As Adam Corolla recently stated, I need just one week to come and go without hearing about the world's "gayness". No mention of gay marriage, gay athletes, or in-your-face gay protesters. Corolla recommended a 1-week break from "Gay Day?"

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

But according to them that just means you hate them /sarcasm Its the same with anything, shove it down someones throat constantly and it eventually gets annoying. Paging Champ.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    shove it down someones throat constantly and it eventually gets annoying. Paging Champ.
    TWSS.

I know. That was too easy.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Hope he doesn't blow any kicks

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if it would be possible to go one day without hearing about someone's heterosexual wife, family, someone getting married, seeing a straight couple hold hands, or seeing a straight couple on TV?

In other words, we all live in a straight world. It has Gay persons in it. They just want it to be their world too - after all, they are full citizens without the full rights. This should be in the political section, actually.

Brittany Griner coming out was not news, but was good for her. The above is news, since there are plenty of Gay persons in the NFL, but not many out at all. So, when someone announces it, if you don't want to hear it - cover your ears or eyes. It is their right to talk about it.

Here is a quote from him:
    "All those kids playing sports in the South or anywhere else," Gendreau told Outsports, "kids who are afraid to be themselves, I just want to put my arm around them and help them. And if my story can do that, I figure I owe it to them to give it the best ending I can."
    There is nothing wrong with that.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Wonder if it would be possible to go one day without hearing about someone's heterosexual wife, family, someone getting married, seeing a straight couple hold hands, or seeing a straight couple on TV?

In other words, we all live in a straight world. It has Gay persons in it. They just want it to be their world too - after all, they are full citizens without the full rights. This should be in the political section, actually.

Brittany Griner coming out was not news, but was good for her. The above is news, since there are plenty of Gay persons in the NFL, but not many out at all. So, when someone announces it, if you don't want to hear it - cover your ears or eyes. It is their right to talk about it.

Here is a quote from him:

There is nothing wrong with that.
    No it shouldn't. It is about a gay guy playing football. Not gay marriage, not gay rights. That is my problem with any discussion about gay people; its always about politics and rights.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    No it shouldn't. It is about a gay guy playing football. Not gay marriage, not gay rights. That is my problem with any discussion about gay people; its always about politics and rights.
    The people who become irritated when others talk about wanting rights usually are the people who already have those rights.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    The people who become irritated when others talk about wanting rights usually are the people who already have those rights.
    Examples? The "right" to marry and the legal rights that come with current definitions of marriage? What other rights are expected?

Not that it's a right, but health care is available to all and was available before BHO's socialization of it.

How are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness affected by not recognizing gay marriage?

Rights and privileges are often confused.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Examples? The "right" to marry and the legal rights that come with current definitions of marriage? What other rights are expected?

Not that it's a right, but health care is available to all and was available before BHO's socialization of it.

How are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness affected by not recognizing gay marriage?

Rights and privileges are often confused.
    It is very simple. If you love someone, you have the right to be married to that person. There are certain tax benefits, inheretance, and social benefits that come from that. By stating that someone else that happens to love someone of the same gender doesn't have that, it is discrimination. Slice it any way you want, but no one asked to be Gay.

On the topic of the thread, there has been wide spread discrimination against Gay persons in many ways, but athletics are one that it is obvious. For someone to be out in the NFL, it has ramifications. That person will have to endure some hardship, because I doubt that everyone is going to be accepting. However, it has to start somewhere. I think this guy is very brave letting it start with him.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    It is very simple. If you love someone, you have the right to be married to that person. There are certain tax benefits, inheretance, and social benefits that come from that. By stating that someone else that happens to love someone of the same gender doesn't have that, it is discrimination. Slice it any way you want, but no one asked to be Gay.

On the topic of the thread, there has been wide spread discrimination against Gay persons in many ways, but athletics are one that it is obvious. For someone to be out in the NFL, it has ramifications. That person will have to endure some hardship, because I doubt that everyone is going to be accepting. However, it has to start somewhere. I think this guy is very brave letting it start with him.
    Like I said. Rights and Privileges are often confused.

+ Reply to Thread