+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Missing from Roster

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Player Missing from Roster

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    So you believe the SID took it upon themself to remove him from the roster and purge his stats for the year?
    Yes

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Ok guys (and gals), what am I missing here? Gebhardts' overall stats are still listed on the stats page (with the rest of the team) and I even went back to the last few games that he played and his individual games stats are listed for those games. Where are these "removed stats" located?

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Ok guys (and gals), what am I missing here? Gebhardts' overall stats are still listed on the stats page (with the rest of the team) and I even went back to the last few games that he played and his individual games stats are listed for those games. Where are these "removed stats" located?
    They have added them since I looked yesterday. His name was not in the top section.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m.../teamcume.html

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    They added him back after I called them out on their lack of professionalism.

Puppy BigPhillyStyle is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I highly doubt you were the one that caused them to fix the problem with the player's stats not showing up. Either some in the office, a parent or coach noticed the issue first. Also, if they had not had to use that function of the scoring program before or in a long time the stats issue could easily be overlooked.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Narcissistic much?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Narcissistic much?
    He didn't say he was the one who caused the change, just that it was changed after he made the call. He wasn't the only one who noticed that Sim was trying to remove our best player from everyone's memory.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigPhillyStyle View Post
    I highly doubt you were the one that caused them to fix the problem with the player's stats not showing up. Either some in the office, a parent or coach noticed the issue first. Also, if they had not had to use that function of the scoring program before or in a long time the stats issue could easily be overlooked.
    I used the word "after," not "because." It is true that it was changed after I made that comment. You inferred causation, but it was certainly fixed after I made the comment.

The players, parents, SID, AD, multi-media manager, and coaches read this board, and some even have registered accounts. The baseball forum has had more viewers since this thread began than it's had at any point this season. If my post didn't directly cause the change, it could have indirectly by someone else who read it. If not, who cares? It doesn't matter either way.

The bottom line is that it was unprofessional to remove the kid from the stats page, and he was added back after somebody said something about it.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 04-29-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The bottom line is that it was unprofessional to remove the kid from the stats page, and he was added back after somebody said something about it.
    It was unprofessional to kick an all conference junior off the team because of a personality conflict. I'm sure it eats Sim up because the player has a much higher baseball IQ than he does.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    He didn't say he was the one who caused the change, just that it was changed after he made the call. He wasn't the only one who noticed that Sim was trying to remove our best player from everyone's memory.
    Oh for Pete's sake--why didn't he say the stats page change occurred after breakfast this morning? Or after the Boston bombings? After the NFL draft? Those things also would be true. He can say people inferred causation, but the truth is, he implied it.

Regardless, you both are right. There was no need to remove the player's stats.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Narcissistic much?
    Seeing and listening to a narcissist every day, in DC from the WH, starts to do that to a nation as a whole. :icon_wink:
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 04-30-2013 at 09:18 AM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Oh for Pete's sake--why didn't he say the stats page change occurred after breakfast this morning? Or after the Boston bombings? After the NFL draft? Those things also would be true. He can say people inferred causation, but the truth is, he implied it.

Regardless, you both are right. There was no need to remove the player's stats.
    Because he was saying at the time he posted he was making an accurate statement that the stats were not there. What is so hard to understand about that?
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread