+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apologizes in advance......

Varsity Bulldog talonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to behold

Apologizes in advance......

For even bringing them up, but any insight on this ?
    I scanned your board and saw no mention of it, so forgive me if it has already been discussed.
    Not knowing much about ULL, do they have enough support for a move like this ?

From the USM board:
    . . . this is somewhat discouraging and frustrating at the same time, but I read in the Sun Herald this morning that ULL is embarking on a massive upgrade to the athletic facilities, including an expansion of Cajun Field from 31k to 50k- apparently going to bowl in the south endzone and reconfigure existing seating, or something to that effect. Also going to do a new visitors' locker room and other things.
    http://eaglepost.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=35027

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Apologizes in advance......

The best thing about Ooh La La is when they try to do something they fail so hard it makes our Ath Dept look good by comparison.

That being said I think we've begun to ascend to a whole new level of incompetence with our defunct stadium project.

(All that sounds really mean - but desperate times call for desperate measures and I refuse to be satisfied with our admin's poor decisions)

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just say that if they can pull it off, we should all hide in shame and never bash them or ULM again.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Let's just say that if they can pull it off, we should all hide in shame and never bash them or ULM again.
    And if they can pull it off, let's find out how they did it and try the same method.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I would have to see itto believe it.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

I hope they do it. Good for them. I like to see people getting off their butts, getting energized, and getting stuff accomplished.....even if it is the head cases down at ULL.

Also, the only thing that has seemed to REALLY motivate our administration in the past is one of the ULX's doing something that is perceived as threatening or advancing them past us. This may be a blessing in disguise.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    What does ULL "pulling something off" have to do with ulm? If true and ULL expands its stadium, great for them. But ulm remains bash-worthy.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I gotta hand it to you guys for staying so positive....maybe If I was in the great state I would feel better about things. My feelings on Tech are at an all time low right now. I didn't think they could go much lower after the bowl debacle....I was wrong.

Varsity Bulldog CajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeCajunDave1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time CajunDave1's Avatar

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What does ULL "pulling something off" have to do with ulm? If true and ULL expands its stadium, great for them. But ulm remains bash-worthy.
    Because those two are forever link.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

ULL has a more enthusiastic fan base. Their attendance when the program is successful has always been good. The Cajuns will show up and support their team. There is plenty of money in Lafayette to pull this off especially with the momentum and support the program has gained over the last few years. Their fan support is better than Tech most of the time, its that simple. I see no reason why they can't pull this off.

No Im not a ULL homer nor a ULL sympathizer - I bleed blue. I only hope we can get our endzone project done and I believe we will. As far as stadium expansion - let's work on filling the Joe to capacity - remove the tarps before we worry about more seating.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    ULL has a more enthusiastic fan base. Their attendance when the program is successful has always been good. The Cajuns will show up and support their team. .
    2 times in the past 30 years. Not something they can take to the bank.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    2 times in the past 30 years. Not something they can take to the bank.
    Exactly!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Also, the only thing that has seemed to REALLY motivate our administration in the past is one of the ULX's doing something that is perceived as threatening or advancing them past us.

I am afraid there is too much truth in this statement...

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Anything is possible, but I'll have to see it to believe it. UL-Lafayette isn't exactly swimming in money like Tulane.

Their recruiting facility was the last "big" undertaking:

+ Reply to Thread