+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Meanwhile, at ULL.....

Bulldog Ragin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Meanwhile, at ULL.....

I truly dont mean to troll but some of you tec people are hilarious! Seriously, the Flagship?!? The jokes just write themselves.

I mean come on. Take yourself too seriously much? Some yahoo created a wikipedia page about tec's made-up rivalry with USM. Another post on here, about being the "face of cusa". This is just too good to be true. Some of you are caricatures.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    I truly dont mean to troll but some of you tec people are hilarious! Seriously, the Flagship?!? The jokes just write themselves.

I mean come on. Take yourself too seriously much? Some yahoo created a wikipedia page about tec's made-up rivalry with USM. Another post on here, about being the "face of cusa". This is just too good to be true. Some of you are caricatures.
    This from the fan-base which includes some who seriously think they will be going to the Big 12, LOL, not to mention cajunchickenhawk...

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Wow. Have you ever read your OWN board??? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I'm amazed you can read your board and then come over here and make a post like that. "Take yourself too seriously much????" A fan of ulL just asked US that??? LMAO!!!!!!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Some yahoo created a wikipedia page about tec's made-up rivalry with USM. Another post on here, about being the "face of cusa". This is just too good to be true. Some of you are caricatures.
    Playing a school who is 4 hours a way, 44 times, pretty much lends itself to being called a rivalry. Ass.

Bulldog Ragin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeRagin4U Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I know. We have only played USM 51 times

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Playing a school who is 4 hours a way, 44 times, pretty much lends itself to being called a rivalry. Ass.

+ Reply to Thread