+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patton is READY, but will have to wait . . .

Champ NashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the roughNashVegasRabidK9 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Patton is READY, but will have to wait . . .

Yahoo's version:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...181230073.html

Pure awesomeness.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Like all Dog fans , I love Patton. If Troy had had QPs attitude he would have made it in NFL. My favorite memory of QP ( exclude AM game) is pulling Hunter out of bounds in Nevada--that play along with Boyds hit won us the WAC

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Kid made a great first impression on his coaches.
    I also think he made a lot of fans for himself in the process.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9 View Post
    A lot of Geno and Honey Badger bashing in the comment sections. I also love the positive remarks by many.

Bulldog DAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her game

Going to miss QP!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG8DAWG View Post
    Going to miss QP!
    Ten-FOUR, but he must go and do well at the next level,even if it is with the "fordners."

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Like all Dog fans , I love Patton. If Troy had had QPs attitude he would have made it in NFL. My favorite memory of QP ( exclude AM game) is pulling Hunter out of bounds in Nevada--that play along with Boyds hit won us the WAC
    And Jacarri's big catch on that last drive.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    That is the absolute truth!! The "Tug of War" play was a heads up play by Patton. He is DEFINITELY a "TEAM" player.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Good interview today on ESPN radio. So unassuming and humble. He will go far no matter how long his playing career lasts.

+ Reply to Thread