+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trey Touchet -- St. Thomas More

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Trey Touchet -- St. Thomas More

Does anyone know anything about this kid? Since he won Gatorade Player of the Year, he is obviously getting more attention, but he isn't a household name by any means. Hopefully we have a shot at him.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index..._river_default

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Trey Touchet -- St. Thomas More

Hopefully Trey chooses to become a Bulldog and become part of something special that Coach White is building at LaTech. I think LouisianaSelect probably knows a lot about Touchet.
    Last edited by Dawg06; 05-16-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Puppy Akbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the roughAkbil is a jewel in the rough

There are several players on their La. Top 16 list that lists Tech as recruiting.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index...ayunes_su.html

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

I know we're on him. He played for Theus in the past, and Mike is really high on him. He's playing on the top AAU team in the state this year in the EYBL.

Note: Not to disparage Touchet, but I'm still shocked he was named Gatorade Player of the Year. Jarrell Martin was a McDonald's All-American, and Brian Bridgewater was a very good player for 5A champion Scotlandville.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akbil View Post
    There are several players on their La. Top 16 list that lists Tech as recruiting.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index...ayunes_su.html
    I haven't seen every kid on this list, but I've seen many of them. The Hawkins kid is a beast in the post. One of the best players I saw last year. And Stove can really play.

Two players who didn't make the list for whatever reasons (perhaps because they don't play on a high level AAU team) but can play at that level are Tioga forward Aaron Epps and guard Terrance Cobb. They are quality mid-major prospects who it appears may fall through the cracks. If they end up in Natchitoches, McConathy is getting two steals.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Did someone call my name? LOL. I am a big Trey Touchet fan. The kid is a gym rat and he can play. Was the best player in 4A this past year. When I put together my 16YO team last year, I knew I had to have him. Talking about a kid thats a winner and dont ever want to lose.... Great family. Mom was an all state basketball and a top AAU player and Dad was at top HS and College football player.. I also have to tell you that grandma had game too and knows the game as well as anyone. Trey is in a great system at St. Thomas More on the great Danny Broussard. Trey can shoot the 3, has a great mid range game and he will go in that lane and dunk on ya. Seen that many times. We are going to have to beat out USL(I know) and maybe Standford. He has been on campus and LOVED IT!!!!!!! Mom and Dad are coming i think on June 8th. IMO, i think our team this year was missing a guy like Trey.

Man if we get him, already got Branden Sheppard, and we get Jonathan Stove, our coaches would have put in WORK!

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Man if we get him, already got Branden Sheppard, and we get Jonathan Stove, our coaches would have put in WORK!
    I am very impressed with the work our coaches are doing in state with the 2014 class. VERY impressed!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    Did someone call my name? LOL. I am a big Trey Touchet fan. The kid is a gym rat and he can play. Was the best player in 4A this past year. When I put together my 16YO team last year, I knew I had to have him. Talking about a kid thats a winner and dont ever want to lose.... Great family. Mom was an all state basketball and a top AAU player and Dad was at top HS and College football player.. I also have to tell you that grandma had game too and knows the game as well as anyone. Trey is in a great system at St. Thomas More on the great Danny Broussard. Trey can shoot the 3, has a great mid range game and he will go in that lane and dunk on ya. Seen that many times. We are going to have to beat out USL(I know) and maybe Standford. He has been on campus and LOVED IT!!!!!!! Mom and Dad are coming i think on June 8th. IMO, i think our team this year was missing a guy like Trey.

Where did his parents play college ball? USL? I'm sure that his parents college will have an inside track on him.

I hope we can land him.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I heard this a while back.

Trey committed to utep and Tim "shady" Floyd.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

This one hurts cause i met Trey and his family when i coached him in Pinto league baseball. Great people and a geniunely good kid.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hard to beat El Paso. Who wouldn't want to spend 3-4 years in such a nice place?

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Hard to beat El Paso. Who wouldn't want to spend 3-4 years in such a nice place?
    We took our 'ship offer off the table.

+ Reply to Thread