+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coach White interview

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Coach White interview

Coach White interviewed with Kevin McCarthy, author Parsing the WAC (RIP)
    http://spartanroundball.blogspot.com...pplicable.html

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Coach White interview

Did you see that one comment by that hack saying we had no talent? I'll concede that we might have been sparse on talent, but we do have some talented players. I think it's a general consensus that Alex is and will be a very special player for us. By the end of the season, he was amazing. I can't recall the last time I've seen a player mature over the season as he did and begin to show what he's going to be capable of delivering.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Coach White interview

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Did you see that one comment by that hack saying we had no talent? I'll concede that we might have been sparse on talent, but we do have some talented players. I think it's a general consensus that Alex is and will be a very special player for us. By the end of the season, he was amazing. I can't recall the last time I've seen a player mature over the season as he did and begin to show what he's going to be capable of delivering.
    Alex has legit NBA potential. I agree.

+ Reply to Thread