+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBA 2k13

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

NBA 2k13

Any one play 2K? Just picked it up on sale for $30 off the XBOX market.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: NBA 2k13

I've been playing it recently. Hate it, but still can't stop playing. lol

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I am terrible, but it's still fun. lol

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Sounds about like me and the NCAA football games.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I am terrible, but it's still fun. lol
    Yeah. I hate it how it will change my defender on me and then ultimately I end up responsible for letting them score and lose points, or how I can be guarding a player then as he drives he teleports three steps yet I'm still moving at the regular rate and then he's wide open for a lay up or dunk. Really, it pisses me off. Haven't played it in a couple days, so I'm thinking I've got it kicked now.

Yeah, When it swapps defenders on you I think that means the CPU has chosen your team play Zone defense. I have been guarding my man, thinking we were in man-to-man defense, only to have him pass the ball to someone else, then I get docked points when that guys scores. So frustrating....

I figured that out. I now call my defensive plays and usually stay in the 1-3-1 because it's easier for me to cover and crash the boards while not leaving my man open. I plan on playing a little longer to get better and then trying my hand at playing online competition.

I am no where NEAR good enough to play someone else online. I am still learning the basics of the game.

I have always watched BBall, but have never known strategy of all the positions. Not only am I learning how to play the game, I am also learning how to play basketball at the same time, more or less.

My MyCareer player is a Small Forward.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I am no where NEAR good enough to play someone else online. I am still learning the basics of the game.

I have always watched BBall, but have never known strategy of all the positions. Not only am I learning how to play the game, I am also learning how to play basketball at the same time, more or less.

My MyCareer player is a Small Forward.
    Mine is too. I've started over with new careers about 5 times. 3 out of the 5 times I've been drafted by the Nuggets.

Mine is too. I've started over with new careers about 5 times. 3 out of the 5 times I've been drafted by the Nuggets.
    I probably should have started my first player as a PG, so I can have the ball in my hands a lot and learn how an offense runs.

btw, if you have a smartphone, download the MyNBA2K app. You can sign into your "My Career" account and play some mini games on your phone/tablet that earns you some quick, easy VC for your player. With about 15-20 minutes of playing the mini-games, you can easily rack up 1,000 VC for your player. I think there is a soft-limit around 1,000/VC per day you can earn.

Just fyi...

+ Reply to Thread