+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: John Carr leaving OPHS to coach at USM.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: John Carr leaving OPHS to coach at USM.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    The administration spent the money they have for the coaching staff. Sonny' staff raises came mostly from the foundation. This staff hasn't earned that level of pay.
    Are you confirming GoDawgs13's story?

Bulldog GoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her game

The story I heard was that when Tech contacted Monken he told them he would take the job if all staff salaries stayed the same. He also told Tech he was not going through the formal interview process again.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs13 View Post
    The story I heard was that when Tech contacted Monken he told them he would take the job if all staff salaries stayed the same. He also told Tech he was not going through the formal interview process again.
    Well, then he didn't deserve the job. I hope we kick his team's ass this fall.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Hopefully, we will play them on a sunny, dry day and kick their ass.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    HD, by the time we contacted Monken, he basically had the Southern Miss job lined up. I don't blame him for saying, I'm not going through the process again. He'd done it twice. He'd been well vetted by our staff. His results and resume were well known. He basically said, offer me the job and I'll take it. If not, I'll go on down to Hattiesburg and be happy. More power to him.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread