+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Phil Robertson: From Louisiana Tech to Duck Commander

Hybrid View

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Phil Robertson: From Louisiana Tech to Duck Commander

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Re: Phil Robertson: From Louisiana Tech to Duck Commander

Since we record them and watch them later, not quite sure when it originally aired, but watching last night he mentioned that he went to Tech and played with Bradshaw. It was the episode about them getting locked out of their truck and Jase having to sign for a package at the warehouse.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Like I said last year. This story will continue to have legs. The problem is every writer presented with the facts since then feels obligated to write about it thinking they have something new on the information highway . . . . Not!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

He spoke fondly of Terry Bradshaw and of his time with the Bulldogs, though he’s never been back since giving up football.

Read more: http://www.bellenews.com/2013/06/07/...#ixzz2VkpDLGpW
    The main reason I refuse to watch the show.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Until the show, the only place he had been besides the duck blind was Church and that's not much of an exaggeration. I know a lot of Tech grads who never go back to Tech. Different ones have different reasons for not coming back. Every Tech grad is not passionate about Tech Athletics.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Until the show, the only place he had been besides the duck blind was Church and that's not much of an exaggeration. I know a lot of little known Tech grads who never go back to Tech. Different ones have different reasons for not coming back. Every Tech grad is not passionate about Tech Athletics.
    I'm aware of that, but I see no reason to hold them to different standards than others.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I'm aware of that, but I see no reason to hold them to different standards than others.
    Seems you ARE holding him to different standards. He doesn't care about the things many of us care about. Do you disassociate with ANY Tech grad who doesn't support Tech Athletics? That would be a pretty long list.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Seems you ARE holding him to different standards. He doesn't care about the things many of us care about. Do you disassociate with ANY Tech grad who doesn't support Tech Athletics? That would be a pretty long list.
    Yes I do.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

He's probably never been asked to come back. I doubt he'd refuse to come back to be recognized as an alumnus of the year or to speak at commencement.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    He's probably never been asked to come back. I doubt he'd refuse to come back to be recognized as an alumnus of the year or to speak at commencement.

But first he would show the grads how to clean a duck, remember Career Day at his grandkids school?

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Hey, that might not be so bad considering all I heard about this year's speaker. Might be entertaining at least and certainly different. :icon_wink:

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    He was at one of the home games last year. Was introduced at half-time of the game.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    He was at one of the home games last year. Was introduced at half-time of the game.
    I think I remember a "Reality Show" type personality introduced at half-time last year, but was it Phil? Would it be on YouTube or does Tom Morris have any pictures posted somewhere?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    I think I remember a "Reality Show" type personality introduced at half-time last year, but was it Phil? Would it be on YouTube or does Tom Morris have any pictures posted somewhere?
    John Godwin and his daughter came to a game to represent Duck Commander at half time I think.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wasnt that the sons of guns crew from last year?

Interesting tidbit from mass this morning. We had a guest priest who is a missionary in haiti. He held a "gala" to raise money for the mission. They auctioned off two benelli shotguns signed by the duck dynasty crew. The guns were donated by a physician and sold for $7200 each. Just another example of the good things that come from the Robertson's and their show.

+ Reply to Thread