+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 Opponent KU Dismisses Player

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Re: 2013 Opponent KU Dismisses Player

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    I doubt anyone's really calling for our coaches to offer this guy a second chance right now. I just posted it because it involves one of our opponents on the field this season.

Now that would just be too obvious

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by oledawg66 View Post
    Now that would just be too obvious
    Not enough tumult or chaos in that!

Puppy E Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her game E Shaw 55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    Yea Eric Shaw only shot at a person through a door to get suspended from the Ibowl. Eric was a good football player but a piece of crap as human being, a real thug.

LaTech needs to avoid this kind of players.
    My my my

Puppy E Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her gameE Shaw 55 is on top of his/her game E Shaw 55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cscollis View Post
    Yea Eric Shaw only shot at a person through a door to get suspended from the Ibowl. Eric was a good football player but a piece of crap as human being, a real thug.

LaTech needs to avoid this kind of players.
    I know I let down a lot people but thug never. Really immature and lost. I tried my best to treat people with respect even in those times where I was lost. You have every right to feel that way.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Eric, I posted that prior to realizing you turned your life around. Yes, we were pissed at the time. I shouldn't have used the word thug. All I can say is I am glad you are in a better place.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Oh dear, this is a big hot mess.
    Cscollis is already scheduled to kick germdawg's arse in another thread, but it appears there may be an arse-kicking on the calendar for cscollis at the hands of E Shaw (though I think E Shaw would choose to show grace). Now if by some chance E Shaw wronged germdawg then there could be a three-man cage match. :icon_wink:

I hope I am not due for an arse-kicking from all of you for joking about all this.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Cscollis is already scheduled to kick germdawg's arse in another thread, but it appears there may be an arse-kicking on the calendar for cscollis at the hands of E Shaw (though I think E Shaw would choose to show grace). Now if by some chance E Shaw wronged germdawg then there could be a three-man cage match. :icon_wink:

I hope I am not due for an arse-kicking from all of you for joking about all this.
    Uh oh!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sometimes it's good to clear the air. Just get it out, let it go. Otherwise it might fester....and then forgive and forget.

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post

Lol, I am grateful for this thread. I was carrying a load for along time before I found this board and i know others were too. I am happy to finally put the past to rest.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Eric:

You know as well as anyone how much influence a coach can have on youngsters. Often a coach "has the ear" of some kid even when his parents/teachers/preacher can't seem to get through to him.

Nothing pleases me more than to see former players of mine, who will go out of their way just to speak to me. Tell me how they're doing. Many have their own kids now. Just last night I had one ask me when I was going back into coaching, he wants his kid to play for me too.

God bless you and continued success. And yeah....if someday it happens, it would be great to have you on the staff at Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Eric:

You know as well as anyone how much influence a coach can have on youngsters. Often a coach "has the ear" of some kid even when his parents/teachers/preacher can't seem to get through to him.

Nothing pleases me more than to see former players of mine, who will go out of their way just to speak to me. Tell me how they're doing. Many have their own kids now. Just last night I had one ask me when I was going back into coaching, he wants his kid to play for me too.

God bless you and continued success. And yeah....if someday it happens, it would be great to have you on the staff at Tech.
    Thank you Sir. May God bless you and yours!

+ Reply to Thread