+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my mom's response.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

my mom's response.

Hey maddawg. Here's the response your favorite Cajun lady had for me when I tagged her on Facebook on a picture that showed that insurance guy holding the dollar bill for the girl to catch when she wanted him to find extra money, except it was changed to show him holding the BCS trophy on his line hanging out of reach of the LSU football team saying his line from the commercial. It's pretty funny. Anyway, here's what she had to say.

That is so funny! I don't like baseball so never watch it unless I had a grandson playing. Can't stand Les Miles so I don't care about football. I couldn't care less if Lesssssssssss loses every game. He's an arrogant son of a bitch! Basketball.....well again it's not the game it used to be. Just a whole bunch of ...well...hanging on the goal. So that leaves me out of all sports. I graduated from LSU with a degree that allowed me to help your father educate our babies. Other than that.......it wouldn't be my college of choice for my grandsons unless..... LSU is paying for that degree.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: my mom's response.

Gotta love that response!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

She definitely got smarter!!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

DD, I like your mother's attitude!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

You could say that she doesn't fit into the best alumnae category. But she is a good Christian woman. Every Christmas she works for a charity that prepares food and serves to the poor.

+ Reply to Thread