FOOTBALL
Louisiana Tech
vs Hawaii
Dec 22, 2018 | ESPN | 9:30 PM
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 773

Thread: Conspiracy?

  1. #601
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    47,241

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The Susan Rice email to herself is fairly innocuous in of itself, except....we know this bunch. It's an obvious CYA attempt. To get it "on record" that the obummer administration did everything "by the book" in the Trump Campaign illegal spying scam.

    It is unraveling.
    Exactly!

  2. #602
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    47,241

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Repeating what I said from the other thread:

    There is nothing unusual about a CYA note documenting dates and discussions of a sensitive nature. And of course people will typically only document facts that they believe will be self serving. Experienced people do that all the time so they can refresh their recollections at a later date, especially if they are ever called to testify.

    Given the decision to continue the investigation of someone that is about to become the president, it is pretty safe to assume that Trump would claim that the investigation was political (really, who couldn’t have predicted that?). Certainly you would want to maintain a record of anything that would help support the case that things were done on the up-and-up.

    The email doesn’t prove that it was or that it wasn’t. It just seems like a note to herself that she could later use to remember the dates and specifics of an obvious important conversation.
    Can you say Naiveté!

  3. #603
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    47,241

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Her actions will always be suspect because she is a proven liar
    Like Comey, Hillary, Obama, Pelosi, Lynch, Holder and that IRS witch.
    The head of the snake was evil and that's the type he hired.

  4. #604
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Can you say Naiveté!
    I am just telling you how real attorneys and investigators work in the real world.

  5. #605
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    47,241

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am just telling you how real attorneys and investigators work in the real world.
    Dang that's what makes up DC and it's swamp and that hasn't and doesn't work right?

  6. #606
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dang that's what makes up DC and it's swamp and that hasn't and doesn't work right?
    Serious people take notes.

  7. #607
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    11,382

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Serious people take notes.

    If she took notes, it would appear that Susan didn’t need to send herself an email. Or is she not serious?

  8. #608
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    If she took notes, it would appear that Susan didn’t need to send herself an email. Or is she not serious?
    That is one way to do it, depending on where you are taking notes, especially when you are taking notes on your phone or portable device.

  9. #609
    Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    11,382

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That is one way to do it, depending on where you are taking notes, especially when you are taking notes on your phone or portable device.
    But not after 2 weeks. Working in child welfare over the past few years, I know from experience that you have to write it down when it happens or details grow fuzzy very quickly. If I waited 2 weeks to write progress notes on a case then I would leave tons of info out or misrepresent the facts.

  10. #610
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    But not after 2 weeks. Working in child welfare over the past few years, I know from experience that you have to write it down when it happens or details grow fuzzy very quickly. If I waited 2 weeks to write progress notes on a case then I would leave tons of info out or misrepresent the facts.
    Certainly better to write it down sooner, but you should write it down as soon as you remember to write it down.

  11. #611
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    47,241

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Certainly better to write it down sooner, but you should write it down as soon as you remember to write it down.
    On Trump's inauguration day minutes before he became President of the United States.......

  12. #612
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    On Trump's inauguration day minutes before he became President of the United States.......
    That would certainly “jog” ones memory.

  13. #613
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Ha! Hiding in plain sight. Interesting that the conservative websites just focus onthe first paragraph, which doesn’t really seem to say anything important.

    The email does say something that Rice might want a CYA for and it does make sense why the upcoming inauguration might prompt her to write it, albeit not the day it was allegedly discussed.

    http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...to-herself.php

  14. #614
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    And I posted something from a conservative biased source so y’all would at least read it.

  15. #615
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    21,075

    Re: Conspiracy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And I posted something from a conservative biased source so y’all would at least read it.
    For the record, I don’t agree with the unsupported and wild speculation of the author following the question
    “What were the secrets that Obama wanted to keep from the new administration?“

    The truth could be much simpler. Flynn was her counterpart and the FBI thought he may be compromised and/or untrustworthy. They didn’t want him to be a conduit for the intel to get back to Russia. Plus he was the subject of investigation and you don’t inform the subject of the investigation of what you have on them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts