+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy?

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Re: Conspiracy?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Yes. Didn't happen (unless you're a 9/11 Truther).

The point of conspiracies is that there is no amount of any evidence possible to prove a conspiracy wrong or right. The smallest shred of anything proves it either way. Take Hastings for example. The fact the whole car caught on fire is proof enough for some. Or that it was at night. Or that it was in the early morning when he would have no reason to be on the road. Any and every little thing is turned into a conspiracy. And even if it turns out he was on a drug and alcohol fueled bender because of paranoia, that would just add more to the conspiracy. There's no way to have a conspiracy "strictly proven" for or against.
    Your dumbass doesn't even know what a conspiracy is to even debate what has or hasn't happened. A conspiracy is a factual event that has taken place by those who CONSPIRE together. What you're talking about is "conspiracy theory" and theories can only be disproved. You're a joke.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Sometimes they even hire a straw man to run against them!
    I suppose this is a reference to Trump. Well, if the 'craps "hired" Trump thinking he'd be easy to beat, they are dumber than even I thought! Nah, if the 'craps wanted to hand-pick an opponent, they should have supported Jeb Bush in the primaries. Even KKK would easily beat Bush.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I suppose this is a reference to Trump. Well, if the 'craps "hired" Trump thinking he'd be easy to beat, they are dumber than even I thought! Nah, if the 'craps wanted to hand-pick an opponent, they should have supported Jeb Bush in the primaries. Even KKK would easily beat Bush.
    Winning is everything.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Even if Trump wins, the dems win. He's pulled the entire party to the left. Conservatism in the GOP is dead.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Even if Trump wins, the dems win. He's pulled the entire party to the left. Conservatism in the GOP is dead.
    It's been dead since the elder Bush was elected.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Well I went and lost her
    To the great imposter
    I stood and watched her fall
    Couldn't help her at all
    Poetry so sweet has her at his feet
    She thinks she's the one but
    He has just begun
    All her friends they just watch her
    For they know the great imposter

Don't she know he's on stage
    It's not real it's just play
    And he's playing the part
    That is soon to break her heart
    Oh can't she see tomorrow's misery
    Soon she'll learn her fate
    But it will be too late
    All her friends they just watch her
    For they know the great imposter
    And she's soon to join the roster
    All they know the great imposter

Read more: The Fleetwoods - (He's) The Great Imposter Lyrics | MetroLyrics

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It's been dead since the elder Bush was elected.
    Well, have fun voting for a leftist. I have no interest in that. If the GOP isn't a vehicle for conservatism, it's of no use to me. There were a number of genuinely conservative options this go round. We chose a planned parenthood cheerleader that opposes free trade. I suppose we get what we deserve.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

More significant than that, Trump is bent on destroying parts of the Republican party.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    More significant than that, Trump is bent on destroying parts of the Republican party.
    He's the perfect conspiracy. Elects the worst democrat candidate in history and kills down ballot candidates.

Say what you will about Hillary, but she played this one well. Even Pitaki would've been crushing her at this point.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The GOP needed to be gutted. It has been. Now if they don't like the way things are they need to adjust their bogus platform that sucks up to liberal democrats. We have like 10 true conservatives in Congress.

Our own state GOP elects a liberal lying democrat for governor instead of a proven conservative who was an admitted sinner.

Well, have fun voting for a leftist. I have no interest in that. If the GOP isn't a vehicle for conservatism, it's of no use to me. There were a number of genuinely conservative options this go round. We chose a planned parenthood cheerleader that opposes free trade. I suppose we get what we deserve.
    Rush played a huge role in this mess. He trumpeted Trump from the beginning. Now, after the die is cast, he says he wished a conservative were on the ballot. Drudge is responsible too. He juxtapositioned his headlines and pictures so as to support Trump. Breitbart as well.

When you vote for a lesser of two evils you get an evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Rush played a huge role in this mess. He trumpeted Trump from the beginning. Now, after the die is cast, he says he wished a conservative were on the ballot. Drudge is responsible too. He juxtapositioned his headlines and pictures so as to support Trump. Breitbart as well.

Don't forget Hannity. His program has been a Trump commercial for the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Total bullshit, but even if it were not you would not be voting for a tool of satan like Hillary.

Don't forget Hannity. His program has been a Trump commercial for the past year.
    I forgot Hannety ten years ago. I had caught wind that he was an operative of the Trump camp.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Total bullshit, but even if it were not you would not be voting for a tool of satan like Hillary.
    If I vote for a lessor of two evils I don't get an evil? I need to work on my English comprehension. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread