+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Techsters 2013-2014...

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: Techsters 2013-2014...

Wow, things are moveing fast in Ruston it seems!
    Thanks for the info you guys have shared, so much for the Sports Imformation Director???
    Just giving Malcolm a hard time....smiling
    Well, hate to hear that Hayes is gone, but the new addition of a 6'3" could be good news if she can play?
    Anyones guess who might get the nod for the powerr forward, starting position?
    Langston?[B]then?

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Hey everyone just so we are all on what has transpired in addition to the others that have signed.

TyJae Chenevert is a 6'3 Center fron Diablo Vally Junior College in California. She has signed with us. She is the #6 ranked center in the country. LaShanda Green is the #6 ranked point guard in the country and is a junior college sophomore that will give 3 years.

CHRISSTASIA WALTER. Walter is a freakin BEAST and will be probably our best player.

We just got two verbal commitments from 2014 Daja Chase 5'9 G (Ouachita Parish HS) and 2015 commitment: Brianna Millet 5'10 WF (TX- Sophia Young Elite)... They are both ranked top 150 in the country in their classes and will be immediate impacts. My team played against Brianna and she is a stud.

They are hoping to get one more verbal this week from a 2014 PG who is also top 150 in the country.

My girls only played against Lulu and Frazier. The little fast girl is a girl I was talking about wants to walk on. Her name is Marcedis.

Janay Borum transferred to a D2 school because she couldnt handle this level and Courtney Hayes transferred to Grand Canyon which is a new D1 school in Arizona.

We should wish them both the best looks like everyone is coming out for the better.

NOW THAT FOLKS IS HITTING THE GROUND RUNNING, I love Mike Ekanem but I just want to be the first to say he is a theif!!!! every time I turned around I kept having to ask him to return my Louisiana Tech travel gear he just kept putting them on and wearing them LOL.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL on Mike and thanks for the update on everything, Phil!

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

II assure you the Monroe kid is not committed. I know all the area coaches and I just saw her play atULM team camp. The other kid may be verbal but Ouachita kid is not. I called the coach and asked when this was posted. This is how rumors get started. I am sure you guys just post what you are told but that is bad info.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    II assure you the Monroe kid is not committed. I know all the area coaches and I just saw her play atULM team camp. The other kid may be verbal but Ouachita kid is not. I called the coach and asked when this was posted. This is how rumors get started. I am sure you guys just post what you are told but that is bad info.
    Believe what you choose to believe but I stand by the post, so all I can say is Hide and watch what happens.

I didn't say last week we got, or last month we got what I said was We just got two verbal commitments from 2014 Daja Chase 5'9 G (Ouachita Parish HS) and 2015 commitment: Brianna Millet 5'10 WF (TX- Sophia Young Elite)

that would be within the last 24-48 hrs, I am just trying to keep people updated on what is happening. I am the last one that would put out something that I didn't have pretty firm facts on.

Puppy SEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the roughSEHarshaw is a jewel in the rough

Phil:
    Marcedis Govan I'd also from El Dorado. She was two years ahead of Whit and Nedria. If she walks on She would be a good addition. Best on ball defender one ever seen. Watched her shut down boys during out open gym over and over again.

Walter is one of the most dynamic guests I've ever seen when we played her in conference a few years ago. Hopefully she has improved her perimeter shot, but to give people an idea she is bigger stronger mean version of LuLu Perry.

Quote Originally Posted by SEHarshaw View Post
    Phil:
    Marcedis Govan I'd also from El Dorado. She was two years ahead of Whit and Nedria. If she walks on She would be a good addition. Best on ball defender one ever seen. Watched her shut down boys during out open gym over and over again.

Walter is one of the most dynamic guests I've ever seen when we played her in conference a few years ago. Hopefully she has improved her perimeter shot, but to give people an idea she is bigger stronger mean version of LuLu Perry.
    Sweet, I am just amazed at how hard Mike has went at it, he is aggressive and he just flat gets it done on the recruiting end of things.

I love Marcedis holy crap she was just stupid fast and tenacious defender.

Daja Chase is going to do great things and that is a great job by our staff to get her .

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I owe Phil one...I just talked to Ouachita coach and Phil is correct. the kid committed on Sunday. I was out of the loop for the weekend. That is a good get for us. She is going to be a very good player...forgive me for being wrong on this one..

Lets give some credit to our staff and to our local folks for getting the word out that she is back in Monroe..I bet alot of schools didnt piack up on that fact as quick as we did.

They seem to be produces players at ouachita if you look at all the kids in the last 10 years that have signed all over the south from miami to us to middle tenn and various other places. i think they have kids at ark state and mcnesse right now..Plus they have a D1 point guard with sevral offers.

I owe Phil one...I just talked to Ouachita coach and Phil is correct. the kid committed on Sunday. I was out of the loop for the weekend. That is a good get for us. She is going to be a very good player...forgive me for being wrong on this one..
    I give you all my word that I will never release any information unless I have confirmation that it is true.
    I just love the way Mike has attacked recruiting and I don't see him slowing down.

Puppy KTKC_Sports is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I just love the way Mike has attacked recruiting and I don't see him slowing down.
    From the outside looking in, the pace of this summer's recruiting and information shared has been at a blistering pace compared to the last few years. That's a good thing.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just hoping for a winning season....

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Wow, thanks for all the info folks!
    I sure whish Janay and Hayes good luck, and will miss them...
    This Walter gal seems like she is going to be something else!
    For those that know is she a true point guard that can handle and distribute the ball?
    Get to the rim?
    The walk on from Eldorado sounds like Drew is going to love her!
    Trying to get this straight here:
    2- true freshmen...Thomas and Molton
    2- So. Jr. college transffers.. Wingate, and a Pt.
    2Jr. Jr College transffers... Walters, and Chenem
    and a walk on from Eldorado...MarQ....
    7 total???
    For those that wanted change, then seems you got it a new whole group of young Techsters and a new coaching staff... Hope it all adds up to WINNING!
    By the way I am liking all this info as well... Thanks

+ Reply to Thread