+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello BBB/ ATTN: High School Parents

Puppy mavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her gamemavo77 is on top of his/her game

Hello BBB/ ATTN: High School Parents

Hey Bulldog fans,
    This is Corbin Best, former offensive lineman and alumnus of Louisiana Tech. I am proud to join the Bulldog Barks & Bytes community and to also announce my partnership with College Promoters of Texas and the arrival of big time recruiting to the well deserved athletes of the Ark-La-Tex.

CPOTX is a recruiting service based in San Antonio, Texas, and has been family owned and operated since 1997. In that time they have helped well over 2,000 high school athletes in all sports secure athletic scholarships and other financial awards. With our hands on approach, we know that you can never have too many scholarship offers, therefore, we keep our college contact numbers high and our student enrollment numbers low to give each of the athletes maximum exposure.

I am excited to bring this to our area, I will work tirelessly, and vow to leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding young athletes a place to secure a higher education and play their sport at a higher level (Tech included of course :icon_wink.
    If you are interested in having your son or daughter evaluated, visit:

http://www.collegepromotersoftexas.com/sports-scholarships/signup

Let them know you were referred by Corbin Best. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to visit www.cpotx.com or email me at: corbin.cpotx@hotmail.com. Look forward to the upcoming school year and getting connected with you.

Thanks,
    Corbin
    Last edited by mavo77; 07-02-2013 at 01:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread