+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slosh Pipes

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Slosh Pipes

Just built a couple and starting this in my workout routine. Anyone else using these things, the first workout was killer.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Slosh Pipes

Built 2 for me and 1 for the wife; I love them; she hates hers.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I plan on building a couple when I get home from Baton Rouge. I'll probably build a 6 foot with 3 inch diameter for my son. Thinking about building several, actually, at different lengths and diameters.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

The 4" after some experimenting is now 7' and weighs approximately 50lbs. The 3" is 10' 42lbs. I am amazed at how this works the entire body in a very, very short time. I do 1:30 minutes walks and sprints, lunges, and then 3 sets of bench press, military press and then sit on a milk crate, feet off the ground, do abdominal twists.
    NadB - what are you doing?
    I also have gotten some unusual stares and some questions

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    I also have gotten some unusual stares and some questions
    You write on it in big letters: #DawgItUp! (and don't forget the hashtag.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    NadB - what are you doing?
    Well, since I'm "more mature" than most of the posters on this board and have mostly exercised my arse by sitting on it for the past few years, I had to sorta ease into a routine. I started out with a 3-in. dia. - eight ft. long and a 4-in. dia. - eight ft. long, each filled 60% with water. Usually do three sets of presses, curls, and side bends with the 3-in., each set followed by a nice fast walk over rough and smooth ground doing the crucifix carry -- apt name, believe me -- and then squats (still crucifix position). I now need to increase the length of the 3-in. to 10 ft. because I'm up to so many reps. Still having trouble using the 4-in. because it's too big for my hands and wrists; so far I have only used it occasionally for the crucifix carry --apt name, believe me -- and squats; goal is to work up to the 4-in. Great, Great way to exercise and coupled with my having lost 39 lb. since the first of the year, I'm feeling pretty good..................

+ Reply to Thread