+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 LaTech Bulldogs Baseball Schedule, Roster, & Other Info

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: 2014 LaTech Bulldogs Baseball Schedule, Roster, & Other Info

Never said anything about his coaching. Just pointing out that our facilities and recruiting budget is not good.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Updated the schedule

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

We do not play ECU or MTSU in regular season

Puppy PNPretired isn't thought very highly of around herePNPretired isn't thought very highly of around herePNPretired isn't thought very highly of around here

Interesting the number of games being played this year as compared to last year.....

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PNPretired View Post
    Interesting the number of games being played this year as compared to last year.....
    That's not a completed schedule yet.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by PNPretired View Post
    You can almost bank on a 56 game season plus playoffs (IF the team can get it together during conference play).

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    You can almost bank on a 56 game season plus playoffs (IF the team can get it together during conference play).
    Due to campus wide budget cuts, the Athletic Dept. has ordered fewer games this year--perhaps as few as 50.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Due to campus wide budget cuts, the Athletic Dept. has ordered fewer games this year--perhaps as few as 50.
    Newer heard of that happening but I've got my contacts looking into it for me (can you imagine that happening to the football team!). Typically, the college regular season is 56 games (+/- a game) plus what ever tournament and NCAA games the respective team qualifies for.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Newer heard of that happening but I've got my contacts looking into it for me (can you imagine that happening to the football team!). Typically, the college regular season is 56 games (+/- a game) plus what ever tournament and NCAA games the respective team qualifies for.
    You'll be hard pressed to find a better source than Maverick. It would be interesting to find out if we lose on a home game. Obviously we are close to losing or we wouldn't need to cut. Hopefully it will be 3 home and 3 away. I can see how a home and home with Texas Pan American or the like would be expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You'll be hard pressed to find a better source than Maverick. It would be interesting to find out if we lose on a home game. Obviously we are close to losing or we wouldn't need to cut. Hopefully it will be 3 home and 3 away. I can see how a home and home with Texas Pan American or the like would be expensive.
    Unless she's related to the coach or one of the staff of the Athletic Department, I feel my contacts are as good as anyone's in the baseball program, if not better than most. Obviously I've lost a very major contact from within the system but I still have some good ones. Not to say Maverick isn't correct, but I want to here it from someone within the program.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Unless she's related to the coach or one of the staff of the Athletic Department, I feel my contacts are as good as anyone's in the baseball program, if not better than most. Obviously I've lost a very major contact from within the system but I still have some good ones. Not to say Maverick isn't correct, but I want to here it from someone within the program.
    Maverick's information is correct.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Maverick = money when it comes to info
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Maverick's information is correct.
    Yep she is! I've had it confirmed and it's exactly as she said. Obviously, I am behind the times!

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Budget cuts or are they trying to prevent a 40-loss season?

+ Reply to Thread