+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Three apply for LA Tech AD Position

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Three apply for LA Tech AD Position

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 1m
    Louisiana Tech has chosen McNeese State's Tommy McClelland as AD
    Details

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Yeah, some days you just need to ditch your sources (when they lie to your face.).
    Touche. This would be one of those days.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Sounds like a yes man

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    Someone please tell him not to talk about playing ulm in the opening presser. I am all for playing the game but we have bigger fish to fry in the opening press conference. I do think it was funny that the new ulm AD couldn't make it 3 minutes without mentioning Tech. I am sure he will be asked but hope he brushes it off in the middle of scheduling philosophy or something.
    I don't think the new ulm AD would have mentioned that unless he knew something was already in the works.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I don't think the new ulm AD would have mentioned that unless he knew something was already in the works.
    You give the LaMon folks too much credit. They dream about playing Tech in football. Most of our people think like Dooley spoke.

Nothing in the works. No room for the non-Elite in our sked.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Sounds like we did not draw alot of national attention in the apps

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Sounds like we did not draw alot of national attention in the apps
    The search firm was engaged almost a month before the effective date of BVDV's "reassignment". Sure, only 3 people mailed in an application to Ruston, following the state required job posting. But there were plenty of interested parties.

Most of them were concerned about having to deal with fans that are all talk and no give, so that held us up from getting somebody that was more proven.

In the end, we have hired an up and coming AD who wants nothing more than to get that proof so he can move on to a job at a school in a better conference and with more money to spend.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

I don't know much about the guy but I have to admit that I like his approach to visibility & fundraising. Could come in handy given "our current situation." My point is this, anybody can read & interpret rules & regulations, schedule games & control a small budget, but we have long been missing that "think outside the box" fundraising & marketing professional that can help take us to the next level. If Dr. Guice believes in the man...I am for giving him the opportunity with all of my support & I can only hope that other's are willing to do the same.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

I wonder how much money was given to a search firm to find a guy less than 200 miles from Tech.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    I wonder how much money was given to a search firm to find a guy less than 200 miles from Tech.
    $100K. Now run with that.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    $100K. Now run with that.
    Okay. :icon_wink:

I guess that's good because he was under everyone's radar screen, nobody knew anything about him, and we wouldn't have been been a candidate without the firm doing the work they were paid to do.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as he gets a Tech email address, I'm gonna hit him hard, haha.

+ Reply to Thread