+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Enters Final Weekend of Competition

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will wrap up regular season play this weekend as the Lady Techsters hit the road to face Tulane at 7 p.m. Friday and Rice at 1 p.m. Sunday in the 2013 finale in Houston, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls to Tulane, 3-0, in Road Action

The Tulane Green Wave proved too strong for Louisiana Tech as the Lady Techsters fell to the home team, 3-0 (25-14, 25-16, 25-18), Friday night at Devlin Fieldhouse in New Orleans.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Wraps Up 2013 Season with 3-0 Loss to Rice

In its final match of the 2013 season, Louisiana Tech fell to the Rice Owls, 3-0 (25-20, 25-19, 25-19), Sunday afternoon at Tudor Fieldhouse in Houston, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Signs Canadian Middle Hitter in Early Period

Head coach Adriano de Souza and the Louisiana Tech Volleyball program announced Tuesday that Canadian outside/middle hitter Danielle Bristow has signed her national letter of intent to join the Lady Techsters next season.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread