+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. 2013-14 News

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will face old and new faces once the 2013 volleyball campaign begins this fall as the Lady Techsters are set to host 13 home matches beginning with an appearance in the 2013 UTA Hilton Invitational from Aug. 30-31 in Arlington, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Picked to Finish 14th in C-USA Preseason Poll

Louisiana Tech has been pegged to finish 14th overall in the 2013 Conference USA Preseason Volleyball poll voted on by the league's head coaches in the team's first season of competition in the conference.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Begins First Week of Fall Practice

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team reported for fall workouts Thursday evening and have hit the ground running ever since in preparation of the 2013 season, which is set to begin Aug. 30 versus Grambling State in Arlington, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set to Open 2013 Slate at UTA Hilton Invitational

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team will begin the 2013 campaign in the exact arena they ended last season as the Lady Techsters travel to compete in the UTA Hilton Invitational beginning with a 4 p.m. match against in-state foe Grambling State Friday at College Park Center in Arlington, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Begins Season with Straights Set Win

Louisiana Tech opened the 2013 season with a straight sets victory over I-20 foe Grambling State Friday afternoon in the team's first match of UTA Hilton Invitational at College Park Center in Arlington.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Drop Final Two Matches at UTA Invitational

Louisiana Tech put up a tough fight in its final two matches of the UTA Hilton Invitational, but eventually fell to Abilene Christian in five sets and UT Arlington in four Saturday at College Park Center in Arlington.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball to Open Home Schedule Tuesday Versus UAPB

After a 1-2 start to the season this past weekend at the UTA Hilton Invitational, Louisiana Tech begins its 2013 home slate by hosting the UAPB Lady Lions Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Protect Home Court in 3-0 Win over Lady Lions

In its 2013 home opener, Louisiana Tech defeated UAPB 3-0 (25-21, 25-12, 25-8) in the team's second straight-sets victory of the season Tuesday night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball to Host Louisiana Tech Fairfield Inn Invitational

The Louisiana Tech Volleyball team is set to welcome three teams to Ruston for the Louisiana Tech Fairfield Volleyball Invitational with a total of six matches scheduled for Friday and Saturday in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Splits First Day of Home Invitational

The Lady Techster Volleyball team split on the first day of the Louisiana Tech Fairfield Inn Volleyball Invitational in two hard-fought matches against McNeese State and Western Michigan at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Hold on Late to Defeat Privateers

Louisiana Tech let an early two-set lead against New Orleans slip away before take the fifth set and the match 3-2 (25-9, 25-18, 25-27, 21-25, 15-10) Saturday afternoon in the final contest of the Louisiana Tech Fairfield Inn Volleyball Invitational at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Set for Road Match with Ladyjacks

After a strong showing this past weekend at its home tournament, Louisiana Tech will hit the road midweek to take on the Ladyjacks of Stephen F. Austin at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Shelton Gym in Nacogdoches, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set for Four-Match Tournament in Hammond

Louisiana Tech's volleyball team is set to face four teams in the span of two days as LA Tech travels to compete in the Tangi Tourism Lion Classic on the campus of Southeastern La. in Hammond.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Concludes Road Stretch this Weekend

The road grind continues for Louisiana Tech this weekend as they conclude a seven-game road stretch with contests at UALR on Friday night at 7 p.m. and at Grambling State on Sunday at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Drop Heartbreaker to SFA in Road Match

Louisiana Tech fought back from two sets down, but eventually fell to Stephen F. Austin 2-3 (20-25, 20-25, 25-18, 25-22, 12-15) in a valiant effort put together by the Lady Techsters at Shelton Gym in Nacogdoches, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread