+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Earns Split on Day 1 of Classic

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech Volleyball (5-5) team fought in the first day of competition and earned a split at the Tangi Tourism Lion Classic on the campus of Southeastern La. in Hammond.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techsters Falter on Final Day of Tangi Tourism Classic

Louisiana Tech dropped the final two matches of the Tangi Tourism Lion Classic to end the weekend with one win and three losses at University Center on the campus of Southeastern Louisiana.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Returns Home to Battle Grambling Lady Tigers

For the second time this season, Louisiana Tech (5-7) will take on I-20 foe Grambling State (2-5) in its return home from a five-match road trip at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Pounce Lady Tigers in Straight Sets Win

Louisiana Tech defeated I-20 foe Grambling in convincing fashion with a 3-0 (25-14, 25-16, 25-16) straight-sets victory over the Lady Tigers Tuesday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set to Face Sugar Bears in Road Contest

After getting back on track with a convincing win over Grambling earlier this week, Louisiana Tech will pack its bags and travel to Conway, Ark. to take on the Sugar Bears of Central Arkansas at 7 p.m. Friday night at the Prince Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Fall to Sugar Bears in Straight Sets

Despite fighting through three tough sets, the Louisiana Tech Volleyball team fell to the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears in a 3-0 (25-17, 25-23, 25-18) straight-sets loss Friday night at the Prince Center in Conway.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Set for Final Non-Conference Match with Familiar Foe

Louisiana Tech will close out non-conference play with a midweek matchup with in-state opponent Northwestern State at 7 p.m. Tuesday night in the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Demons Prevail over LA Tech in Five Setter

After fighting back from two sets down, Louisiana Tech could not muster up enough of a comeback and fell to in-state foe Northwestern State, 3-2 (15-25, 18-25, 25-22, 25-18, 11-15), Tuesday night at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Launch C-USA Play with Home Contests

Louisiana Tech Volleyball has the honor of hosting the first two Conference USA matches in the program's history as league play is set to commence beginning with a 7 p.m. match Friday night against the visiting UTEP Miners in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Falters at Home in Conference Opener

Despite forcing UTEP (7-5, 1-0 C-USA) to more than three sets with bright spots in the third, LA Tech (6-10, 0-1 C-USA) fell to the Miners at home in the team's first match as a member of Conference USA Friday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Roadrunners Speed Past Techsters in Straight Sets

The UTSA Roadrunners came out of the gates quick and never looked back as LA Tech fell to the visiting Conference USA foe 3-0 (25-12, 25-20, 25-14) Sunday afternoon at the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Set to Begin Three-Match Road Stretch

Louisiana Tech is looking to get back on track in Conference USA play as the Lady Techsters hit the road to face Charlotte at 7 p.m. Friday and a 1 p.m. match in Huntington, W.Va., to take on Marshall Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Capture First C-USA Win over Charlotte

For the first time since 2010, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team defeated a conference opponent as the Lady Techsters prevailed against Conference USA foe Charlotte, 3-1 (25-19, 21-25, 25-21, 25-22), Friday night at Halton Arena in Charlotte.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Thundering Herd Runs Over LA Tech, 3-0

The Thundering Herd of Marshall (9-10, 3-1 C-USA) proved to be too much for Louisiana Tech (7-12, 1-3 C-USA) as the Lady Techsters fell, 3-0 (25-14, 25-11, 25-19), Sunday afternoon at Cam Henderson Arena in Huntington.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Announces Paul Millsap Vision Presented By Community Trust Ban

In a continuing effort to elevate its athletic facilities and improve its game-day atmosphere, Louisiana Tech Athletics Director Tommy McClelland introduced the latest facility addition during a press conference on Monday - a $1.2 million project that is highlighted by a high definition video display board in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread