+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. 2013-14 News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Set to Host Alumni Day

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's volleyball program is set to host Alumni Day beginning at 11:30 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 20 with a full day of events scheduled and culminating in LA Tech's 2 p.m. Conference USA match versus Southern Miss in Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Continues C-USA Road Stretch at East Carolina

After going 1-1 last weekend and notching its first conference victory in three years, Louisiana Tech returns to the road as the Lady Techsters travel to face East Carolina at 6 p.m. CT Friday at Williams Arena in Greenville, N.C.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Pirates Steal Five-Set Victory from LA Tech

After trading sets back and forth, Louisiana Tech lost in heartbreaking fashion in five sets to the Pirates of East Carolina on the road, 3-2 (25-23, 16-25, 25-23, 9-25, 19-17), Friday night at Williams Arena at Minges Coliseum in Greenville.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech to Host Blue Raiders, Golden Eagles in Memorial Gym

For the first time since 1982, Memorial Gym is opening its doors for official use as Louisiana Tech's volleyball team will host a pair of Conference USA matches versus Middle Tennessee and Southern Miss in the 63-year-old gymnasium Friday at 7 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falls at Home in Straight Sets to Blue Raiders

Louisiana Tech (7-14, 1-5 C-USA) fell to Middle Tennessee (12-7, 4-2 C-USA) 3-0 (25-23, 25-18, 25-21) as the Blue Raiders overpowered the Lady Techsters offensively Friday night in Memorial Gym in Conference USA action.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Falters in Straight Sets to Southern Miss

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team fell in straight sets, 3-0 (25-20, 25-17, 25-22) to Conference USA foe Southern Miss Sunday afternoon at Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball to Face Tulsa in Road Contest

Louisiana Tech will hit the road briefly this weekend to battle conference leader Tulsa at 7 p.m. Friday at Reynolds Center in Tulsa, Okla., and attempt to break a four-match losing streak before returning home to host FIU at 1 p.m. Sunday in Memorial Gym in the team's annual Dig Pink match.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Fall to Tulsa in Straight Sets

The Golden Hurricane held Louisiana Tech to a .155 hitting percentage and used that to ultimately take the match, 3-0 (25-21, 25-17, 25-18), in straight sets Friday night in Conference USA action at Reynolds Center in Tulsa.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Set for Sunday's Annual Dig Pink Match

Following Friday night's contest at Tulsa, Louisiana Tech returns home to Ruston to battle league foe FIU in the team's annual Dig Pink match at 1 p.m. Sunday in Scotty Robertson Memorial Gymnasium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techsters Fall 3-0 to FIU at Home

Despite competing throughout the match and keeping the score close, the Panthers of FIU pulled away to defeat Louisiana Tech, 3-0 (25-19, 25-21, 25-20), in conference play Sunday afternoon in Memorial Gym.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Set for Tough Test at North Texas Friday

Louisiana Tech Volleyball will cross the state border into Texas this weekend as the Lady Techsters travel to face North Texas at 7 p.m. Friday at Mean Green Volleyball Center in Denton, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. North Texas Overpowers LA Tech in Road Loss

North Texas used a team hitting percentage of .522 to shut out the Louisiana Tech Volleyball team, 3-0 (25-10, 25-16, 25-16), in straight sets Friday night in Conference USA play at the Mean Green Volleyball Center in Denton.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Returns Home for Final Home Matches

Louisiana Tech returns home this weekend for the final time this season as the Lady Techsters play hosts to Florida Atlantic at 7 p.m. Friday and UAB at 1 p.m. Sunday in the Thomas Assembly Center in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. FAU downs LA Tech in Four Sets at Home

In its first match back in the Thomas Assembly Center, Louisiana Tech put up a tough fight, but eventually fell victim to Conference USA foe Florida Atlantic, 3-1 (25-12, 27-29, 25-18, 25-15), in four sets Friday night in Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Drop Three-Set Match to Blazers on Senior Day

In the team's final home match of the season, Louisiana Tech fell victim to the UAB Blazers, 3-0 (25-18, 25-20, 25-19), Sunday afternoon in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread