+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keeny Hall Fire on 7/22/13

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Keeny Hall Fire on 7/22/13

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    My aunt was a Tech student (77-81) when the ATO house burned down, so it wasn't the late-80s. I remember as a kid back in the early/mid-80s going to visit her (she stayed in Ruston after graduating) and she would point out where the house used to be and how it happened.
    The fatal fire was in 91 so your aunt is referencing another one. I googled it.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    You are wrong, it was faulty/old wiring though Tech blamed it on the student overloading the plug (it wasn't) so they wouldn't be liable.
    Well there ya have it.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    The old ATO house on top the hill next to the KA house also burned down, but it was a controlled fire set bt RFD for practice. During the "practice" a real fire was called in and one fire truck left which resulted in the fire getting a little to hot and the paint on the fire truck getting burned off.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

I just wish ATO house belonged to someone that would put it to good use.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    It was a different one. I thought it was the ATO fire, but after seeing the posts here, I was mistaken. The fire I am thinking of burned down the house that was located close to the old, wooden railroad bridge that was replaced recently.

+ Reply to Thread