+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help needed!

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

Help needed!

I am currently in the process of putting together photos of all the former LA Tech Baseball players that played in the Big Leagues to hang in the new players' lounge.

However, I am unable to find any photos of Tom Herrin.

Tom lettered for Tech in 1948 & played for the Boston Red Sox in 1954.

If you have, or know someone that has a photo of Mr. Herrin in his uniform, please let me know!

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: Help needed!

Best I could come up with in short notice. http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...errito01.shtml

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Best I could come up with in short notice. http://www.baseball-reference.com/pl...errito01.shtml
    That's pretty good work EllAye.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

This site has photos of alot of old time players. I found this of Tom Herrin. I had never heard of him before. Pretty cool.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/attachments/ootp-mods-rosters-photos-quick-starts/172681d1258610801-gambo-t_wil1-photopack-tom_herrin1954.jpg

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    This site has photos of alot of old time players. I found this of Tom Herrin. I had never heard of him before. Pretty cool.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...herrin1954.jpg
    Definitely been outdone. Good job JAY!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Definitely been outdone. Good job JAY!
    I posted that picture on this same request on FB. They said they already have that picture, and when they try to blow it up, the resolution is too small. I think they were looking for a more high-res image. Gonna be tough.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Maybe you should try contacting these guys...

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Maybe you should try contacting these guys...
    I emailed the Red Sox a week before I posted on the board. I still haven't heard anything back from them.

+ Reply to Thread