+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acasio-Cortez Gets Some Competition

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Acasio-Cortez Gets Some Competition

This lady looks like she could unseat Acasio-Cortez. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...020-challenger She started her own company. That's a little better experience than serving drinks.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Acasio-Cortez Gets Some Competition

Without even knowing much about her (did a quick search) I can state emphatically she is a MUCH better choice than AOC. But that is a heavily democrap district, so I doubt anyone with an (R) behind their name can win there. Now, if she had run as a Dem herself, than yeah. She is 1 of 5 Repubs vying for the nomination to take on AOC. The Dems are watching and if any of the GOP candidates strikes a cord and gathers momentum leading up to the primaries, the Dems are prepared to enter someone to challenge AOC, just like she knocked out Joe Crowley. Otherwise the Dems are counting on AOC to win re-election "just because."

Now, the wildcard in this is the "old Dem machine" which has been thoroughly wrecked by the adverse effects of the Klinton Machine and then obummer's demolition of the Dem Brand. Can they recover, can they mount a concerted effort to win back seats from the radicals in their party? I don't think so. It's why AOC was able to bounce Crowley in the first place. But, the national Dem Party has more pressing concerns than just a few Congressional seats, and that will be the focus of their efforts in 2020. The only aspect that might rally the Old Guard is just how volatile AOC has been.

The Dems have huge problems, and AOC is one of them. If they can get a "Swamper" to beat AOC in the Dem primary then they can regain a measure of control in the party. Right now, Pelosi is Speaker in name only. The Odd Squad is setting the agenda and that is reinforced by all 20+ candidates running for president.

In the BIG PICTURE the emergence of AOC and her fellow wackos is aiding in the further destruction of The Swamp. In this case, from the left. I posted a while back about my ride, for several hours, in a carload of screaming liberals!! Ahhh! This was over a year ago. As much as they despise Trump, I was surprised to learn they can see the benefit of "outsiders" disrupting the status quo in DC. I even offered that the same thing was needed from the left, and maybe we could all meet in the middle, and start over. They agreed. That is why, they said, Bernie Sanders has support, despite his ties to The Swamp via his Senate tenure.

Remember...the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

AOC's demolition of the crumbling Dem Party is a good thing!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Acasio-Cortez Gets Some Competition

And run this one out of town and our country as well. Soros needs to send her where her belief system is in place.

+ Reply to Thread