+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moved

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Moved

So yea I live in Ruston now, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on activities, or knew of any jobs that were around that were flexible with class schedules. Also I don't drive so walking is preferable.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Moved

Ask around. You wanna ask pretty soon though, all the spots like fast food fill up pretty quick once school starts. I'm sure there are some opportunities over by OfficeDepot, etc, that complex.

And obviously an on-campus job is best for flexibility.

+ Reply to Thread