+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NC State Game Discussion

Puppy ncsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her game

NC State Game Discussion

Greetings Gentlemen/women,

NC State fan here just wanting to start a peaceful discussion about the opening game. I don't want to start any hate or discontent, just find out a little more about your team and answer any question you have about ours. I had a long synopsis typed up of our team but the site timed out on me so I'll keep it short and sweet for now . What are your expected strengths and weaknesses this year. I know you lost a lot of starters and Sonny but you don't have top 25 team without good players backing them up.

As far as we go our biggest question mark by far is the QB situation. Most seem to think it will be Mitchell and Doeren has hinted at that. Thorton is out but that is not that big of a deal due to his ball security issues. Creecy will start with Dayes backing him up. Our strongest unit will be the DL.

As far as Carter Finley goes, we have a great tailgating atmosphere and most games are sellouts. This one will be for sure due to it being the first game of a new era. The crowd will be somewhat subdued due to the 1230 start. I hate noon games!!!!

For you guys who are coming up I hope you have a great time and if you have any questions about Raleigh fire away.

Puppy Bolter Blue is just really niceBolter Blue is just really niceBolter Blue is just really niceBolter Blue is just really niceBolter Blue is just really niceBolter Blue is just really niceBolter Blue is just really niceBolter Blue is just really nice

Re: NC State Game Discussion

The "Dawgs" are going to be a huge surprise - one way or the other!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Y'all are 14 pt favorite. We don't have a chance. Bet all you got on your team.

Puppy ncsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her gamencsuwolfpack13 is on top of his/her game

LOL Maddawg I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. I think that is a product of Vegas just taking a shot in the dark since both teams are relatively unknown. I honestly wouldn't be surprised with any outcome. I honestly believe we could have a really bad season or a relatively good season (9-3/8-4).

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

get to know the name of Kenneth Dixon; you will be hearing his name a lot

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Keep us filled in ncsuwolfpack13. My son, Caseydawg here, has an engineering degree from both schools (BA Tech, Masters NCSU) and really loved it there, was in school when Phillip Rivers was playing. He took my on a tour of Carter Finley and Reynolds. Lot of tradition. I root for you guys every game (except this time:icon_wink.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

We have too many unanswered questions. QB, offensive line, and defensive backs. Wish we were playing a cupcake team to warm up first. I'm really looking forward to this game, even though it's at 9:30 AM local time.

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

How is your o-line? Me thinks D-line will be the meat and potatoes of our team.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

According to NC State's beat writer, they have a huge question mark at QB. A transfer from Colorado St. seems to be the frontrunner. Apparently plenty of question on defense. Thoughts ncsuwolfpack13?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We lost most of our defensive players.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    .....That may be a good thing......

Quote Originally Posted by latechbulldawgfanatic View Post
    According to NC State's beat writer, they have a huge question mark at QB. A transfer from Colorado St. seems to be the frontrunner. Apparently plenty of question on defense. Thoughts ncsuwolfpack13?
    Most seem to think it will be Brandon Mitchell a transfer from Arkansas and Doeren has hinted that in his press conferences. As far as the o-line goes we lost several starters but that may be a good thing bc they stunk last year. We do return guys at every o line position that have played major minutes led by Robert Crisp at Left Tackle. He was the number one tackle recruit in his class and basically had an offer from every school in America but hasn't quite lived up to the hype. One thing Doeren has done is make all of the linemen lose weight and they all look in terrific shape so most people expect an improvement.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R-1nqJfy8Z8

Here some highlights of Mitchell in the Arkansas spring game. He's a terrific athlete that also played on the bball team.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    so your saying Tech stands more of a chance?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bolter Blue View Post
    The "Dawgs" are going to be a huge surprise - one way or the other!!
    That sums it up!

This is the first time I can remember being this clueless about what to expect. We all know the running game can be good; depending on the new O-Line. The coaching could be good; if UConn and ECU is a better indicator than USF. The QB and WRs may be pretty good; if the hype is half-ass accurate. The only sure bet this year is that our defense will be better . . . mainly because it couldn't get worse.

+ Reply to Thread