+ Reply to Thread

Thread: C-USA Retreat

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Conf Cusa C-USA Retreat

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/08/odus...e-usa-meetings

Selig said it’s doubtful any big news will come out of the meetings.

“I’m sure we’ll be discussing long-term plans for the conference,” Selig said. “We will review the conference strategic plan, sportsmanship, the conference tournament in basketball and many other things,” he said.

Conference expansion is not on the agenda, he said. “If it’s discussed at all, it will be discussed in the hallways,” he said.

When the presidents last met with C-USA commissioner Britt Banowsky in June, they told him after two years of hectic conference realignment that they had no desire to expand.

The media has speculated that James Madison, Georgia State, Arkansas State and Louisiana-Lafayette are the most likely expansion candidates when it occurs. Banowsky visited JMU last spring for two days.

Liberty University, which has applied to the Sun Belt Conference, has had discussions with C-USA, officials said, but they have only been informal. Liberty is attempting to move from the Football Championship Subdivision to the Football Bowl Subdivision, but needs a conference home in order to do so.

T-Mac and Dr. King sitting next to the commish...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Re: C-USA Retreat

Tommy looks really engaged... While typing on his phone

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    If you haven't played Candy Crush . . . don't judge!!!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    If you haven't played Candy Crush . . . don't judge!!!
    It's the only thing in the universe that can make ladies scream "I HATE CHOCOLATE!"

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champ967 View Post
    it's the only thing in the universe that can make ladies scream "i hate chocolate!"
    ha ha ha

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Maybe he was contacting Aramark about their ice order for the Lamar game...

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EJ View Post
    Welcome to the next generation in the workforce (of which I'm apart) we have to multi-task to keep ahead of the game. More than likely he's sending a text to somebody at the office to get him some info for the meeting or taking a quick glance at an email that just came in judging whether or not it needs his immediate response... I saw a pic of him at the Convocation doing the same thing, I LOL'ed when I saw it...

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Welcome to the next generation in the workforce (of which I'm apart) we have to multi-task to keep ahead of the game. More than likely he's sending a text to somebody at the office to get him some info for the meeting or taking a quick glance at an email that just came in judging whether or not it needs his immediate response... I saw a pic of him at the Convocation doing the same thing, I LOL'ed when I saw it...
    He might have been beating John McCain at Poker.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I'll come clean -

Based on my recollection he was texting me that date firming up his plans to speak to the Homer Lions Club on Oct 10th...\\
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I really dislike the title of this thread. I take the meaning the wrong way every time I see it. CUSA will never retreat.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Yep... I keep a lot of things moving myself from my phone...

+ Reply to Thread