+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A place to watch the away televised games

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

A place to watch the away televised games

Well until a while ago I had access to Direct Tv and could watch all the games on tv, but in the apartment I moved into with a friend we don't have TV as of the foreseeable future. So where's a good place in Ruston to go watch the away games, within walking distance of campus?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: A place to watch the away televised games

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    Well until a while ago I had access to Direct Tv and could watch all the games on tv, but in the apartment I moved into with a friend we don't have TV as of the foreseeable future. So where's a good place in Ruston to go watch the away games, within walking distance of campus?
    The Dawghouse.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Is there no place on campus to get together to watch? Seems like a good reason for a big party. Student center closed then, I guess? Lambright? Maybe they could have game watching parties at the Argent? Pizza inn has tv's, I think.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Every now and then I think they show a game on the Dawgzilla, but no and most of my friends are of the persuasion of sports don't matter. What direction is the Dawghouse from campus and how expensive is it? *Keep in mind I am a currently unemployed college student"

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Dawghouse

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Umm... how long have you been in Ruston?!?!?

http://www.dawghousesportsgrill.com/

J
    ust past the baseball field.... if you can make it past all the failure.

I've been attending Tech going on 5 years now, just never been off campus really. I just moved to Ruston like 2 weeks ago, before that I was commuting from Homer every day.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

BoutThemDawgs, PM me.

Last year the Union Board organization started televising the basketball games in Tolliver on the projection screen. This was only when access to the games were on the channels available on cable or if Union Board could purchase the game on whatever website had it. I am sure they will do the same for football games this year as well. Hopefully more students learn about it and it becomes a hit. It is a great idea but a lot of people just do not know about it yet.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by AllDogsGo2Heaven View Post
    Last year the Union Board organization started televising the basketball games in Tolliver on the projection screen. This was only when access to the games were on the channels available on cable or if Union Board could purchase the game on whatever website had it. I am sure they will do the same for football games this year as well. Hopefully more students learn about it and it becomes a hit. It is a great idea but a lot of people just do not know about it yet.
    Anyone who was in Tolliver on a weekday night knew about it from the complete lack of seating room haha

+ Reply to Thread