+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prison Population

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: Prison Population

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    The welfare state, which is totally the responsibility of the state, is causing most of this so eliminating the welfare state would help with the erosion of the family. The Democrats are the minorities worst enemy and they don't even know it.
    There is a misconception that all minorities are on welfare and can't think for themselves.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    There is a misconception that all minorities are on welfare and can't think for themselves.
    It is no misconception that a vastly higher percentage of the minority population (with one minority group in particular) is on welfare and other government assistance than the general population as a whole. It is also no conincidence that the minority population (and that same minority group in particular) has a vastly higher percentage of births out of wedlock and single parent households that the general population as a whole.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

There you go again RC, clouding the discussion with fact.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    It is no misconception that a vastly higher percentage of the minority population (with one minority group in particular) is on welfare and other government assistance than the general population as a whole. It is also no conincidence that the minority population (and that same minority group in particular) has a vastly higher percentage of births out of wedlock and single parent households that the general population as a whole.
    How can a portion of the general population have a higher percentage than the entire general population? Is the minority group of which you speak not part of the general population?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Overlooked resource. Use them for giant farms and manufacturing centers.

Third time you go to prison lose citizenship and shipped to Somalia.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    How can a portion of the general population have a higher percentage than the entire general population? Is the minority group of which you speak not part of the general population?
    It is mostly just statistician speak, but that is how America mostly measure whatever they are measuring. Say just 4% of the overall population is on welfare, but 70%+ of black Americans are on welfare. That is how we get to a portion being higher than the whole. Everything is discussed in this way. Unemployment at 8%, but veteran unemployment at 10%? Veteran unemployment is thus higher than the general population. I have a feeling if RC added numbers, you would have understood, so a slip on his/her part.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    It is mostly just statistician speak, but that is how America mostly measure whatever they are measuring. Say just 4% of the overall population is on welfare, but 70%+ of black Americans are on welfare. That is how we get to a portion being higher than the whole. Everything is discussed in this way. Unemployment at 8%, but veteran unemployment at 10%? Veteran unemployment is thus higher than the general population. I have a feeling if RC added numbers, you would have understood, so a slip on his/her part.
    I'd meant to put a smiley--I understood what he meant, it was just awkwardly worded and I was teasing him. Saying "than the rest of the gen pop" would have been more accurate.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I'd meant to put a smiley--I understood what he meant, it was just awkwardly worded and I was teasing him. Saying "than the rest of the gen pop" would have been more accurate.
    Wasn't awkwardly worded to me because what you said and what I said are not the same thing.

Example
    General population rate--6%
    Group A rate (80% of general population)--5%
    Group B rate (20% of general population)--10%

The minority (Group B) rate of 10% is greater than both the rate of the rest of the general population (Group A, 5%) and the general population rate as a whole (6%). Two different rates, depending on how you want to make the comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Wasn't awkwardly worded to me because what you said and what I said are not the same thing.

Example
    General population rate--6%
    Group A rate (80% of general population)--5%
    Group B rate (20% of general population)--10%

The minority (Group B) rate of 10% is greater than both the rate of the rest of the general population (Group A, 5%) and the general population rate as a whole (6%). Two different rates, depending on how you want to make the comparison.
    My mistake--could have gone either way and I chose the wrong one. You said apples; I heard oranges.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

You gotta love our justice system.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I know I shouldn't find that funny but I do.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I know I shouldn't find that funny but I do.

Another Webster's Dictionary pronunciation = heysoos

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Another Webster's Dictionary pronunciation = heysoos
    I did get it and do find it funny. I'm just a tad embarrassed that I LOL when I saw the pic.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

+ Reply to Thread