+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Manziel Suspended.....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Manziel Suspended.....

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    That was hilarious!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 79trueblue View Post
    I have ben a BIG fan of college football all my life and Manziel is one of the best college players I have ever seen. The thing that sets him apart from most others is his intensity. That can not be coached but is hard to deal with when being around someone like that. I know. He is young and somewhat immature but give him a break. That kind of intensity and hate to loose attitude is rare and refreshing to see. It's infectious in a team sport and makes the whole team play harder. Wish he played for us. Deal with it.
    I'm not an Aggie fan. In fact, I hate 'em. But Johnny Manziel is a breath of fresh air to the college game. I hope he runs so much that he leaves tire marks on the backs of the Alabama Crimson Tide for the 2nd year in a row.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm not an Aggie fan. In fact, I hate 'em. But Johnny Manziel is a breath of fresh air to the college game. I hope he runs so much that he leaves tire marks on the backs of the Alabama Crimson Tide for the 2nd year in a row.
    He can't do that. He's not even all SEC.:icon_wink: I hope he does to HD. Anything to screw up the system and screw over Nick and Lester. Now the "fresh air to the college game" may be going too far.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

He's fresh air alright, just happens to be coming from a toothless orifice. Just another punk who thinks the world spins around him. Having said that, it would be funny to watch him put it to the Tigers.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    He's fresh air alright, just happens to be coming from a toothless orifice. Just another punk who thinks the world spins around him. Having said that, it would be funny to watch him put it to the Tigers.
    Yep, me first, look at me attitude, seen it before same old song and dance.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

I don't wish him any ill will, but he does need something to happen to take him down a peg or two and teach him some humility. He just doesn't see that if he was just at least somewhat humble about his abilities, he would have a much larger following and more support. Instead he takes every opportunity to rub it in everyone's face and to some degree I have to believe it's partly about what he got away with. I'm really surprised that with A&Ms reputation, they are letting it go this far. I guess they're in the SEC now...so shouldn't be a surprise. As far as Sumlin's comments about benching him. It's pretty easy for him to say he wasn't going back in the game when there wasn't a chance for him too, anyway. I'm wondering if he speaks the truth on that account.

BTW, that thing he does with his fingers after a touchdown pass...how is that any different from a receiver signaling a first down which often results in an unsportsman like penalty? It's obvious it's his little way of showboating. Just wondering.

Dawgyinmaimi

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

His attitude is contrary to what I have always assigned to aTm. Seems out of place there. He's not a team guy, more of a me-first type. Yeah, I know, he's still a kid who has been showered with tons of PR and accolades and it's gone to his head. I really like Coach Sumlin. I think he's a great coach and an even better molder of young men. It is clear he is not pleased with Johnny's antics. All that said, if I were playing and aTm was on our schedule, I promise you dawg80 would be headhunting. I don't care if you like that or not. Just being honest. Y'all have only known the much mellower dawg80. In my youth I was just plain mean. As a football player I enjoyed hurting people. Again....just being honest about it. I have to assume there are others with somewhat that same mindset...playing LB or safety....for some team and if the opportunity presents itself....bam! Big deal....it's only 15 yards.

+ Reply to Thread