+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wow, Tulsa.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: Wow, Tulsa.

Forget about SOS. It's about votes. How many votes can you get for top 8 teams it take to get into a BCS game?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Forget about SOS. It's about votes. How many votes can you get for top 8 teams it take to get into a BCS game?
    This is the last year of the current BCS format which is more than just votes. We only need to be ranked in the top 12 or 16 depending...

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

I hope we go undefeated and we can continue this argument. I also hope I'm proven wrong.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I hope we go undefeated and we can continue this argument. I also hope I'm proven wrong.
    History proves you wrong.

Keep in mind, I said we could go 13-0 and NOT get into a BCS game. If that happens it will be because one of the other AQs is ranked higher than us. Not because they had a tougher SOS.

+ Reply to Thread