+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LaTech PFG shirts?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

LaTech PFG shirts?

Hey y'all... CK3.1 is wanting to get a LaTech PFG (fishing style) shirt for the home opener, and I know I've seen them on the web someplace in Red and Blue...and maybe Khaki, but I just can't find where it was! Do any of y'all have a link to these? Muchas Gracias in advance!!

Big Dog SIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of lightSIC_EM_DAWGS! is a glorious beacon of light

Re: LaTech PFG shirts?

Chuck if I am not mistaken the bookstore had some Columbia shirts last time I was in there a few weeks ago.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SIC_EM_DAWGS! View Post
    Chuck if I am not mistaken the bookstore had some Columbia shirts last time I was in there a few weeks ago.
    Thanks brother! BARK ON!

Puppy VulcanDawg is an unknown

The bookstore has black, blue and white when I bought one the other day.

+ Reply to Thread