+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lamar Wide Receiver Off Team

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Lamar Wide Receiver Off Team

The Houston Chronicle reports today that, according to coach Ray Woodward, wide receiver Barry Ford has left the Lamar football team. Ford led the Cardinals in 2012 with 49 catches for 470 yards.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lamar Wide Receiver Off Team

Woodward had no stats last Saturday.

I'd leave the team too if I didn't play in a 75-0 win...makes it almost certain there was something already going on before the game.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Got injured in a chest bump early.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    The Houston Chronicle reports today that, according to coach Ray Woodward, wide receiver Barry Ford has left the Lamar football team. Ford led the Cardinals in 2012 with 49 catches for 470 yards.
    Good. After what I saw Saturday, we need all the help we can get.

Puppy papabear is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    Ford was buried on the depth chart. He couldn't even crack the two deep. I've heard rumors of attitude problems, but players back from injury, transfers, and some of the younger players stepping up all outplayed Ford in the spring. I haven't heard exactly what happened, but I'm sure he wasn't happy about his place on the depth chart.

+ Reply to Thread