+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: First Home Game Attendance

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Re: First Home Game Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    After seeing Dawgpix's video of the east side, and from looking at the west side from the east side, there east side had nearly twice the attendance as the west side.
    I was thinking the opposite.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    EXACTLY. T-Mac is cooking the attendance numbers so he can show growth later.
    If true, then he must be planning some damn fine promotions he can hang his hat on when attendance "improves."

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    What side were you on?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

When I came through the gate on the West side the lines were moving very quickly...and so were the scanner children. I didn't see them scan but one ticket out of every three or four people. There were more folks there last night than 16K. Not all tickets were scanned. I didn't dawdle around watching them not scan tickets all evening, but I saw at least 10 people go through with just having their tickets glanced at.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by JAMROB View Post
    Me too...

Bottom of the west wasn't as compact but alot more of the stadium had folks sitting in it compared to the east side
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    .......hmmm.....I liked the padded numbers better.

What's wrong with padded numbers anyway? The rest of CUSA does it.
    especially when they announced over 24000k for northeast, of course Grambling brought some I assume but 50% more than our announced crowd

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    When I came through the gate on the West side the lines were moving very quickly...and so were the scanner children. I didn't see them scan but one ticket out of every three or four people. There were more folks there last night than 16K. Not all tickets were scanned. I didn't dawdle around watching them not scan tickets all evening, but I saw at least 10 people go through with just having their tickets glanced at.
    Our group got scanned as we went in the SW gate. I had to turn around and go back to the parking lot for a few minutes and when I returned, the guy was just looking at tickets and letting people in. He told me his scanner had stopped working. No telling how many people went through that gate.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    especially when they announced over 24000k for northeast, of course Grambling brought some I assume but 50% more than our announced crowd
    TNS posted evidence of that big lie on page 1A. Maybe 15K.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Me too...

Bottom of the west wasn't as compact but alot more of the stadium had folks sitting in it compared to the east side
    You wouldn't if you saw what the West side looked life from the East. And it doesn't really make sense, since the West gets the shade.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You wouldn't if you saw what the West side looked life from the East. And it doesn't really make sense, since the West gets the shade.
    It was comfortable on the west side until the sunset and the wind died down...

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LongtimeDawgfan View Post
    Tommy must not have gotten the memo.
    More like DR no longer writes the memo that includes a 5-digit number.

Very big difference in crowd density, especially in the lower section. It is a little disguised by the blue seats, but if you start focusing on the clusters of blue seats that are vacant, it becomes even more noticeable.

east is more compat, west is more spread out - my guess would be about same on each side after looking at pics

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    east is more compat, west is more spread out - my guess would be about same on each side after looking at pics
    East outnumbers West 3:1 in lower section. It is PACKED shoulder to shoulder and pours into the aisles. West outnumbers East maybe 2:1 in the upper section.

+ Reply to Thread