+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BVDV to Wisconsin

Big Dog ANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of lightANODESSEY is a glorious beacon of light

BVDV to Wisconsin

He is a really nice guy and brings a lot of value to a program. Glad he got such a great job! Good Luck BRUCE!! To all our "fans" who have been trolling online, on this site and others insulting, bad mouthing him and calling him a dope. F888 off! He's got a better job than you'll ever have! Just for good measure, stick something large up your ***.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: BVDV to Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by ANODESSEY View Post
    He is a really nice guy and brings a lot of value to a program. Glad he got such a great job! Good Luck BRUCE!! To all our "fans" who have been trolling online, on this site and others insulting, bad mouthing him and calling him a dope. F888 off! He's got a better job than you'll ever have! Just for good measure, stick something large up your ***.
    i admire your courage and conviction. Heat will rain down on you from this point on but got a feeling you could care less. Thanks for the info. I always felt he took bullet for I-Bowl fiasco but I for one would rather stay home than play Northeast. We had 2 programs ranked in top 25 last year. Our biggest problem was not Bruce but our inability to get our alumn to donate to athletics, I for one and disappointed we could never raise 20million for expansion. Running a program on our budget is a thankless job. We read a lot that Dooley was lousy coach but good AD-- several folks say BVD had a lot to do with that--who knows, I for 1 am glad he landed on his feet. Now ANODESSY , you will not have to face the harpes alone. I will share the coming vitriol with you

+ Reply to Thread