+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lack of "Production"

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Re: Lack of "Production"

Quote Originally Posted by 809miss View Post
    FACT. Good things happen after Wagon Wheel, glad to see they continued doing it this year. One of the few things they got right with the Tron.
    Maybe we need to move it up in the rotation then! First quarter break or out of the gate! Haha

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Things Noticeably Absent from Lamar Game

1) Tarps on metal bleachers -- don't miss em

2) Terry & Kix videos for 3rd downs -- didn't realize how much I'd miss these

3) The Dogtor & Rhino -- meh. Could take em or leave em.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Things Noticeably Absent from Lamar Game

1) Tarps on metal bleachers -- don't miss em
    W3rd.

I remember Dooley pulling them down too when he first got here.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Never liked the tarps - to me it always said "we accept the fact we CAN'T sale that many tickets and refuse to try to"...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    No Bell I guess we should ship it to Patton in SF
    Just saw this thread. Uh, there was a bell, and there was a Justin Ellis. Sorry you missed both. I'll coach Jelly up on Thursday JUST FOR YOU.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Just saw this thread. Uh, there was a bell, and there was a Justin Ellis. Sorry you missed both. I'll coach Jelly up on Thursday JUST FOR YOU.:icon_wink:
    I saw it, but it got lost in the pregame. Here are some things that would improve it.

1. Longer chain and handle needs to be attached to the bell ringer
    2. Camera needs to be on him
    3. Mic the bell (that'll get everyone's attention)

Having the player crouching down to ring the bell looks awkward. 7-8 yrs ago we had a thin rope tied to the ringer that they pulled.

Go to 3:28 of the below video by Tmo

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

My son tried to ring the bell after the game and said it was broken, lol.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

What the production lacked was continuity. It was just all over the place and usually at the wrong time. Kind of like my approach with women.

Varsity Bulldog Jacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the roughJacksonian is a jewel in the rough

I couldn't agree more with most of what has been posted here. I drove in for this one, as did many of my young alumni friends. Most had a 2+ hour drive. The atmosphere was definitely disappointing. From my perspective, the switched up sidelines made for a much less energized student section. When the students did get vocal the security quickly killed the mood. I assume they were trying to make a statement at the first home game, but they are gonna have to let up a little. They were kicking out students and alumni left and right for pretty mild stuff.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonian View Post
    When the students did get vocal the security quickly killed the mood. I assume they were trying to make a statement at the first home game, but they are gonna have to let up a little. They were kicking out students and alumni left and right for pretty mild stuff.
    Can you expand on that? On the surface, this doesn't make a lot of sense. What on earth could students/alumni be doing to get kicked out of JAS???

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by tech_dawg_fan View Post
    Also, I was wondering if our contract was expired with Matt Lange? Would that be why we didn't have any videos or graphics?
    I was with the Atlanta Falcons the last 2 seasons and am now the Head of Football Design for the Crimson Tide....so I don't think it had anything to do with me.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    I was with the Atlanta Falcons the last 2 seasons and am now the Head of Football Design for the Crimson Tide....so I don't think it had anything to do with me.
    BOOM!

As a lifelong Saints fan, I am legally bound to hate the Atlanta Falcons, so I'm glad you left.

Now that you are in Tuscaloosa, can you dig up any film from the 97 or 99 wins for Dogs fans?

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    BOOM!

As a lifelong Saints fan, I am legally bound to hate the Atlanta Falcons, so I'm glad you left.

Now that you are in Tuscaloosa, can you dig up any film from the 97 or 99 wins for Dogs fans?
    After reading that first line....I doubt he will answer the second line! You may have shot yourself in the foot!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    Congrats! I hope to see your work in Ruston again one day.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Congrats! I hope to see your work in Ruston again one day.
    Me too, Rouge. I've seen a lot of creative design in my career, and I personally believe that with MJL's talent, the sky's the limit for our Bulldog brother.

+ Reply to Thread