+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pure Joy

Big Dog bjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her gamebjude64 is on top of his/her game bjude64's Avatar

Pure Joy

Hey Bulldog faithful, been a while since I've been here.
    Just letting you know I watched that monstrosity of a game last night. Effing Tulane? Please fire everyone immediately; the OC, the band director, the head janitor, the dean of liberal arts, the President's help, the post master. Skip, you get to stay. You must watch this unfold.
    Guys, that was effing Tulane.

Bulldog supermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time supermel311's Avatar

Re: Pure Joy

You do realize that Tech has never beaten Tulane don't you? I think the all time series is 8-0 in favor of Tulane now.
    ULM The only team in North Louisiana with a Division 1 National Football Championship.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by supermel311 View Post
    You do realize that Tech has never beaten Tulane don't you? I think the all time series is 8-0 in favor of Tulane now.
    9-0

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

LMAO, it's ok supermel we're having a down year, but a least we're not nlulm... have fun being a regional university ranked below, Louisiana College, Loyola, McNeese, and Northwestern.

And last time I checked ya'll are headed for the same record, 1-2, but don't consider it a down year, it's business as usual for ya'll.

Haven't seen that much activity on the scout ulm board, ever, ya'll are pitiful.

Bulldog supermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesupermel311 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time supermel311's Avatar

We'll see how the Gonzaga of football and Tech stack up after Monzaga plays Tulane.
    ULM The only team in North Louisiana with a Division 1 National Football Championship.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Supersmell, get back on the fries. Your drive-through line is backing up.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We'll see how the Gonzaga of football and Tech stack up after Monzaga plays Tulane.
    Monzaga fan's cherished t-shirt: "Hey, Look! We Don't Suck So Bad This Year!"
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

The janitor has to stay. Some kid threw up has snow come right by our seats last night.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Monzaga will likely win tmwr and will smash tulane

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

as many times as northeast has beaten Ohio. You guys singlehandely caused I Bowl title sponser to bail -- Bowl will never recover from disgrace of inviting you guys -- only thing I can say about last nite, and it hurts me to say it, we played like a Northeast team! very embarrassing and worst thing I have ever said about 1 of our teams

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    as many times as northeast has beaten Ohio. You guys singlehandely caused I Bowl title sponser to bail -- Bowl will never recover from disgrace of inviting you guys -- only thing I can say about last nite, and it hurts me to say it, we played like a Northeast team! very embarrassing and worst thing I have ever said about 1 of our teams
    The difference being that most of our fans didn't just shrug and flip the channel to the LSUA&M game.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The difference being that most of our fans didn't just shrug and flip the channel to the LSUA&M game.
    Well put. I am in horrible mood today and taking shots at Northeast is usually beneath me, just going for the low hanging fruit today. Truth is, I would never waste a minute of my time going on the Northeast web site and making asinine comments-- thats what pathetic losers like supersmelly do ....

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Well put. I am in horrible mood today and taking shots at Northeast is usually beneath me, just going for the low hanging fruit today. Truth is, I would never waste a minute of my time going on the Northeast web site and making asinine comments-- thats what pathetic losers like supersmelly do ....
    This!!!!

Varsity Bulldog rascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the roughrascal34 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    The janitor has to stay. Some kid threw up has snow come right by our seats last night.
    Probably after that 3rd and forever play where Tulane scored a touchdown.

+ Reply to Thread