+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Positives From Last Night's Game

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Re: Positives From Last Night's Game

There was ice and good food.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Coach Holtz has an extra two days to come up with a gameplan.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Not likely we will see any more b.s. about we aren't paying our coaches enough.
    We should come up with a formula to pay coaches based on wins. Just thinking out loud here: $100,000 for each win, plus $25,000 for each conference win, you owe us $1,000,000.00 if you ever loose a game in our house.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice

Coach Holtz does not lecture me for turning the TV off.

I admit I did not see the two point controversy because I could not watch anymore after the big sack and fumble.

Puppy Hanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHanover Dawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Just to add a comment about what Blue Dawg said about Dawgzilla, I was at the NC State game and they have a similar board sound system. The fans that I talked to there do not care for the loud overbearing sound from theirs, which honestly did not seem as aggressive as the sound system at JAS. Whatever happened to the practice of moderation? There is a time and place for most everything. If some want to emulate a loud rock festival, there are venues for that. For those who want to attend a football game without being audibly assaulted, how about some moderation, wisdom, and respect for all fans? I'm sure there are some loyal fans who may disagree with my comments, and that is OK. I just think that used wisely, the system at JAS can be a more positive part of the game experience.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

The good news was I had to be in Houston and did not drive up

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

It looked like the defensive coaches made halftime adjustments.

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

Last time we lost a game we won the next?

Varsity Bulldog Dawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the roughDawg85 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Hanover Dawg View Post
    Just to add a comment about what Blue Dawg said about Dawgzilla, I was at the NC State game and they have a similar board sound system. The fans that I talked to there do not care for the loud overbearing sound from theirs, which honestly did not seem as aggressive as the sound system at JAS. Whatever happened to the practice of moderation? There is a time and place for most everything. If some want to emulate a loud rock festival, there are venues for that. For those who want to attend a football game without being audibly assaulted, how about some moderation, wisdom, and respect for all fans? I'm sure there are some loyal fans who may disagree with my comments, and that is OK. I just think that used wisely, the system at JAS can be a more positive part of the game experience.
    I agree with you but think we're in the minority. Some of the noise is downright painful and unnecessary but I guess I'm just getting old!

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

The play of true freshman Trent Taylor from Evangel-he like Hunter Lee make up in heart what they don' t have in size.

Puppy DangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really niceDangDawg is just really nice

I think if either QB could hit some of the receivers across the middle of the field it might open up some deep ball action on the corners. The good news is that we had receivers open all night. If we can get any kind of passing attack going our running backs are going to wear some people out. Another positive was the punter Shouse. That bomb he launched down to the 2 yard line right after halftime was a big time punt. Too bad it didn't spark the D.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I invited some friends to come who have never attended a Tech game and despite my charm and excellent persuasive skills, they declined. As it turned out, I was happy they didn't come because the drive home would have been even more unpleasant.

Varsity Bulldog ETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of lightETXBULLDOG is a glorious beacon of light

Will not do any good if he and his staff only play golf!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ETXBULLDOG View Post
    Will not do any good if he and his staff only play golf!

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

We might finally stop talking about Tulane's attendance and how "terrible" they are...

Dawg06 where ya at?

+ Reply to Thread