+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Adarius Barnes

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Adarias Barnes

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    AB received a baptism by fire. He is coming along. Much of what makes a good cover corner is confidence and he has been reserved. He has the skill set, now he needs the swagger.
    . A+ the swagger is there

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I hope you weren't including me in the "written off" part. He'll be fine. So will Xavier.
    . Another good projection

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I like Adarias. I am officially the leader of his fan club. I am going to focus my Karma on him along with Scotty. I fully expect to have future posts pointing out his mistakes. Sportsdawg will tell you I have only started 3 fan clubs, Willie , Eric, Fred . When Adarias is inducted into the NFL hall of fame I am going to post I told you so
    2 things will happen when I re-open this thread-- fun for me to read various posts on Adarius as he grew as player and other posts about on team during the growing years. I will be rightly accused of "gloating" about Adarius but note how ABSOLUTELY wrong I was on Scotty... Still the only registered member of the AB official fan club

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

2 things will happen when I re-open this thread-- fun for me to read various posts on Adarius as he grew as player and other posts about on team during the growing years. I will be rightly accused of "gloating" about Adarius but note how ABSOLUTELY wrong I was on Scotty... Still the only registered member of the AB official fan club
    so far you are 50/50 on your "gloating" - not too bad

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    so far you are 50/50 on your "gloating" - not too bad
    Maddawg nailed this one--he posted Xavier and Adarius would be fine on this thread

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Adarius Barnes

Maddawg nailed this one--he posted Xavier and Adarius would be fine on this thread
    Maddawg would get thing right once in awhile lol

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure I showed support in this thread, but I don't care to go back. Besides, I'm right too often to keep tabs.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Add my two grandsons as fans of Adarius. At a Saturday practice two weeks ago he took time to talk with them, they are 3 and 5 years old, and gave each one of his gloves. They were just so excited. I was impressed with his demeanor and look forward to the season watching him lock down some opposition receivers.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    Add my two grandsons as fans of Adarius. At a Saturday practice two weeks ago he took time to talk with them, they are 3 and 5 years old, and gave each one of his gloves. They were just so excited. I was impressed with his demeanor and look forward to the season watching him lock down some opposition receivers.

I'm impressed with your glove-lifting technique. Using your young, young sons to get a pair of sticky gloves . . . .. for yourself.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I'm impressed with your glove-lifting technique. Using your young, young sons to get a pair of sticky gloves . . . .. for yourself.
    Ah man!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    This is kind of post I LOVE to read! thanks for posting

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Adarias got ripped pretty hard by a few guys on BBB . He is solid athlete and was converted to Defense. I posted he was getting better and playing solid. Posts called him Horrible etc... in game 3 he recoverred 2 fumbles, got beat bad when he tripped but stayed with it and broke up long pass by getting hand on ball ( one they reviewed ) -pure hustle play with a little luck. Just felt he needed a little love here. Hopefully this will not Jinx him--like I posted before, get use to him-- he will be around for a few more years and I think will continue to learn the position
    Bump no jinxes

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I like Adarias. I am officially the leader of his fan club. I am going to focus my Karma on him along with Scotty. I fully expect to have future posts pointing out his mistakes. Sportsdawg will tell you I have only started 3 fan clubs, Willie , Eric, Fred . When Adarias is inducted into the NFL hall of fame I am going to post I told you so

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Credit where credit's due.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah but he will forever be remembered for his Scotty love.

+ Reply to Thread