+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Through 3 games, I've seen:

Puppy optimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really nice

Through 3 games, I've seen:

Flashes of talent and good coaching, but the mental errors are areally hard to swallow. My worst fear at this point is that Holtz becomes too much of a freind to the players and not enough of a hardass, ala Bicknell.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: Through 3 games, I've seen:

What did you see in the 4th?

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Through 4 games I've observed that our S/C coach is apparently doing an excellent job. Kudos to Kurt Hester.

Puppy optimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really niceoptimusdawg is just really nice

Oops, yeah I meant 4. Too much Turbodog.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

If players truly took on the personality of their coaches, LSU would look like a bunch of grass-eaters. We are just inexperienced and need time to grow.

Big Dog gabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud ofgabzooks has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    If players truly took on the personality of their coaches, LSU would look like a bunch of grass-eaters. We are just inexperienced and need time to grow.
    I don't care to speculate on the supposed psychology of a football and its resembling the head coach or not. I don't care to use the trump card of "inexperience" or "youth". All I know is we lost to two of the worst football teams I've seen in a long time in back-to-back weeks and got punished by a "rebuilding" NC State team. The blame is solely at the feet of one for the 1-3 record.

Yeah, I understand that its a shallow observation, bbut the technical aspects of our games just befuddle me, so I have to fafall back on the attitudes/proclivities I see.

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    No, LSU would look like a bunch of dumbasses!

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by T1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdawg87 View Post
    No, LSU would look like a bunch of dumbasses!
    I believe that those are both the same thing! According to http://saveyourassrescue.org/donkey.html the diet should consist of "pasture grass or hay."

+ Reply to Thread